Steve Hackett: Genesis Revisited

Just discovered that Steve Hackett will be touring next year, and Australia wide almost all of the tickets are sold! Sydney is sold out. Last I looked there's no Canberra show, and only six tickets left in Melbourne. A mate of mine in Perth stumbled across the tour tonight and is joyful for procuring a couple of tickets. Me? I'm pissed off big time. Will have to find out if there's any chance of a second Sydney show.

He's going to feature Selling England By the Pound in its entirety.

Bugger!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JukKluk2

If anyone deserves success and sold out shows ... it's Steve Hackett. One of the great guitarists, and a good bloke, too.

I saw his previous tour in Brisbane ... front-row centre seats.  :thumb:

This time (because of web site loading issues) I could only score 3rd row.  :(

Still ... hearing one of my fave albums (Selling England By The Pound) played in full will make up for it. :thumb:

--Geoff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hired goon said:

If anyone deserves success and sold out shows ... it's Steve Hackett. One of the great guitarists, and a good bloke, too.

Still ... hearing one of my fave albums (Selling England By The Pound) played in full will make up for it. :thumb:

--Geoff

Please don't take this personally, but right at this moment I hate you. ?

34 minutes ago, hired goon said:

--Geoff

I missed out on the last Brisbane visit 

Just looking at tickets via Ticketmaster on Stall 1 Row A 

Did you use Ticketmaster or other platform 

26 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Did you use Ticketmaster or other platform 

Was having issues with Ticketmaster (might have too many people hitting it at once) so I used the promoter's website instead.

--Geoff 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hired goon said:

Was having issues with Ticketmaster (might have too many people hitting it at once) so I used the promoter's website instead.

--Geoff 

I was hopeful in getting a seat closer to the front 

But the only seats now available are past halfway down and to the sideline of stall 1

So i’m rethinking before I commit 

Unbelievable!!! Just goes to show that you can't trust the first website you come across. I have just, happily, purchased two tickets to the Sydney concert for me and the love of my life. Admittedly, we may be advised to carry our own oxygen and will probably be required to help sweep the floors afterwards for the privilege, but who cares?

We're off to see Steve Hackett!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2