SOLD: FS: Vinyl rack

SOLD

Item: Vinyl storage unit - holds approx 300LP's
Price: $80
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Need a larger solution
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

For sale is this vinyl rack. In a past life it was my father's animation cell box - back in the old days when each cell was hand painted on acetate cells they needed to stay in order and dry out - hence all of the ply dividers which can be removed.

It was a white laminex box - I painted it red and added rubber feet. The back panel is a perforated ply.

Dimensions are 114cm H x 68cm W x 29cm D.

Each division holds 5-6 records so by a quick count that makes space for 300 LP's. As you can see I have exceeded this capacity and have had to buy a larger storage solution.

Sadly, I need to let this go as I don't have the space to keep it. It goes without saying, the LP's are not included.

Pick up only.

Whilst not particularly heavy, it is much easier to move with 2 people. I can help you load it at this end, you'd be best off having someone at your end to unload and position it.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dirktoggler said:

In a past life it was my father's animation cell box - back in the old days when each cell was hand painted on acetate cells they needed to stay in order and dry out - hence all of the ply dividers which can be removed.

Just this story is worth 80 bucks 

• Like 5