Sign in to follow this  
LGW1

FS: Halcro MC20 as new

Item: Halcro MC20 
Location: South Yarra or Dandenong South, during business hours, Vic
Price: $2300
Item Condition: As new, 2 weeks old
Reason for selling:  Two words, Pass Labs. Now I'm broke! 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

local buyer preferred as my partner threw out the original box the night I unpacked it😤 I do have an emotiva box which it will fit in post interstate at buyers expense. Comes with full 3 year (minus 2 weeks) manufacturer's warranty, which is transferable. Proof of purchase will be provided to the buyer. 20190629_232334.thumb.jpg.015b8e8d65d81b4cb99a50b4428faab0.jpg

20190629_232727.thumb.jpg.ad558ea6f9290f279d7978f1987209c7.jpg

20190630_181547.thumb.jpg.b7228bb71e4e686f6b4351ba32f4eac0.jpg

20190630_181126.thumb.jpg.ff76286714a95a5cf068199ddbfd5a8d.jpg

FEATURES:

• Power Output: 400W RMS continuous into 4 Ohms
  • Distortion THD: <0.007% at 1kHz at all powers up to 400W into 4 Ohms, <0.03% at 7kHz at all powers up to 400W
  • Unbalanced and Balanced Voltage Inputs
  • Mains Voltage: 100 – 120VAC or 190 – 250VAC
  • Remote trigger switch between On & Standby
  • Command Functions:
    • Switch between On & Standby
    • Ability to inhibit individual amplifier modules
    • Amplifier module will indicate Over Temperature condition
  • Halcro Reliability Assurance Service

SPECIFICATIONS:

Power Output

• 400W RMS continuous into 4 Ohms
  • Frequency Response (-3db) 5 Hz – 45kHz

Audio
Inputs, selectable

• Unbalanced: RCA sockets
  • Balanced: XLR sockets

Outputs

• Internally bridged: Binding Posts

Command Functions

• Switch between On & Standby
  • Ability to inhibit individual amplifier modules
  • Amplifier module will indicate Over Temperature condition
  • Amplifier module will indicate Over Current condition
  • Halcro Reliability Assurance Service

Gain

• Unbalanced and balanced: 29x = 29dB

Power Supply

• Universal switch mode
  • Power factor corrected
  • Fully protected
  • Compliant in all countries

Fault Indications

• LED turns red if Heatsink temperature exceeds 78°C
  • LED flashes red if current limit exceeded

Distortion

• THD:<0.007% at 1kHz at all powers up to 400W into 4ohms
  • 0.03% at 7kHz at all powers up to 400W
  • Noise: <30nV/sqrt(Hz) @ 1kHz referred to input

Impedance
Input

• Unbalanced: 10k Ohms
  • Balanced: 10k Ohms

Output impedance at 7kHz

• <80 milliohms

Power
Consumption

• Idle: <14W
  • 350W with 4 Ohm load: 94% efficient)

Mains Voltage

• 100-250 VAC

Dimensions

• Weight: 49.8lb or 21.1 kg
  • Height: 7 inches or 169mm
  • Width: 17 inches or 438mm
  • Depth: 16 inches or 410mm

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

These are amazing amps and a great intro to the Halcro sound. You won’t come close to the sound for this kind of money.

Ive had one for years and havent found a replacement for it yet.

Crazy cheap

2 hours ago, Leatherman said:

These are amazing amps and a great intro to the Halcro sound. You won’t come close to the sound for this kind of money.

2 hours ago, What Me? said:

Ive had one for years and havent found a replacement for it yet.

Crazy cheap

Thanks for the comments but now I'm having second thoughts on selling it! Arrrrgh 😫

Edited by LGW1
Correct autocorrect

Yes it is Gary, I've got another person who was interested first, I'll let you know. pm sent. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gemini07
      Item: Audia Flight Three CD player - as new.
      Price: $2,500 ono (current retail is nearly $4,000)
      Item Condition: As new - still under new component warranty. Used only for a few days (see below).
      Reason for selling: Too many CD players
      Payment Method: As agreed
      Extra Info: I bought this superb CD player via Klapp Electronics late last year after having been advised by the repairer of my Audia Flight CD One that a replacement laser assembly for that player might not be available. After waiting six months for a replacement laser, I decided to buy this AF Three player in lieu, having owned one before. As chance had it, eight days after taking delivery, I was advised that my CD One was now fixed, making the purchase of this new player redundant. Other than the initial testing, it has been safely tucked away, complete with original box, packaging, remote, accessories and manual. It is in every way, virtually new.

I have owned one of these players previously and they are truly superb, with a very rich, dynamic and detailed sound.

Spec's are as follows: (note the very high dynamic range of this player, making for outstanding tonal accuracy)

FL CD Three Technical Data
      Frequency response 0.5 Hz ÷ 20 KHz ±0.1dB Upsampling 192 KHz Dynamic Range 122 dB THD + Noise > -100 dB Maximum output voltage 2.5 Vrms Output impedance 600 ohm Main voltage AC (50-60Hz) 240 V Power consumption 50 W Dimensions and weight 420x90x420 (WxHxD), 8Kg Shipping dimensions and weight 490x250x530 (WxHxD), 10Kg  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By grorr76
      Item: Pink Floyd immersion boxset Wish you were here multi cd blu ray , book set
      Price: 99
      Item Condition: perfect never played all contents complete and never opened
      Reason for selling: NRL
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  ship anywhere in australia for $10. no pickups 

• By Mr_Gadget
      Item: Titan AV Modern Bookshelf Speaker Stands 870mm Dual Leg
      Price: $90
      Item Condition: New (never used but with cosmetic blemish from factory as shown in photo)
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: These stands were purchased earlier this year with the intention to use them as surround speaker stands, I ended up wall mounting the speakers so did not use them. They have a cosmetic blemish on the top plate from factory but will not be seen once a speaker is placed on top.

Specs:

• 2 x 870mm Dual Leg Bookshelf speaker stands • Height: 870mm • Top plate 200mm x 250mm x 6mm • Base plate 250mm x 300mm x 8mm  • Main material: Glass & Aluminium • Colour: Gloss black • Max weight load: 10kg per stand • Tempered glass base plate with floor spikes for added stability • Cable management included for a clean and organized appearance • Aluminium supporting poles • Weight: 9kg • Instructions included  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By D’accordo
      Item: Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinum
      Price: 9500  (RRP22K)
      Item Condition: Pristine, hardly used 18months Old  
      Reason for selling: selling for Friend 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: My friend has upgraded C4 and asked me to sell this for him as he is not familiar with selling on SNA. These big boys was in his Theatre roon. It is now in my place for sale. Audition and inspection is welcome if agree on the price.
      He purchased this around 18months ago in CAV Melbourne. This Excellent condition Speakers will come with original box, cataloge and tools and receipt if required. 

The Confidence C2 serves up seamless balance, effortless control and the kind of sound that will keep you glued to your seat
      The slimline C2 Platinum adapts our reflection-conquering DDC tech to a more compact floorstanding design. The drivers comprise two 17cm mid/bass drivers, matched to twin 28mm Esotar2 tweeters – all designed to deliver seamless integration, unparalleled staging and a real sense of Being There.
      Like the C4 Platinum, the C2 features adjustable spikes hidden in the base for fine-tuning their position in your room, while concealed speaker-cable connectors in the back keep everything neat. After all, your eyes should be on the speakers – not the wiring.
      What’s Dynaudio Directivity Control?
      Much like motor-racing technology ends up in your family car, we’ve taken the expertise we’ve gained from decades of building professional monitors for major recording studios and applied it to home audio.
      It’s all about compensating for floors and ceilings – which reflect the sound coming from your loudspeakers and introduce distortions and time delays. It’s those effects that colour the sound you hear – and while a splash of colour is lovely on the wall, you don’t want it in your music.
      We utilised Dynaudio Directivity Control (DDC) in the Confidence Platinum C4 and C2 to minimise those unwanted distortions. The vertical symmetrical driver array and sophisticated crossover are designed to reduce the energy dispersed to floors and ceilings by up to 75%. That means more of it comes directly to you in your seat, and makes the speakers far less dependent on the room they’re in.

It isn’t just a driver arrangement, though: every part of the signal chain is optimised for the technology. Each tweeter complements each woofer in frequency response and phase relationship. Each crossover component is precisely selected for the job. And on the floorstanding speakers in the Confidence Platinum range, we make sure each set of drivers and crossover parts is precisely matched to the other – so they work in tandem.

Specification : 

Sensitivity: 87dB (2,83V / 1m) IEC Power Handling: 300W Impedance: 4 Ohms Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 28Hz – 25kHz Box Principle: Bass Reflex Rear Ported Crossover: 2 (3) way Crossover frequency: 2200, (8000)Hz Crossover Topology: 1st order   Woofer: 2 x 17cm MSP Tweeter: 2 x 28mm Esotar² Weight: 40kg / 88lb Dimensions (W x H x D): 238 x 1532 x 445mm   9.4 x 60.3 x 17.5in Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 420 x 1532 x 475mm   16.5 x 60.3 x 18.7in  
    • By kelossus
      Item: As above
      Price:  $150
      Item Condition: As below
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

https://www.discogs.com/Dave-Kelly-Dave-Kelly/master/581625

Only got two releases on Vinyl and both the UK and Aussie pressing are highly sort after. This copy is absolutely mint, not a single mark on the record. It looks brand new and un-played. I am asking $150 which is far less than what a copy in this nick sells for.