Sign in to follow this  
Kalincho

FS: Arcam - rLink + Chromecast Audio = Roon Endpoint Set Up

Item: Arcam rLink + Google Chomecast + Neotech SPDIF 1m + Neotech Coax 1m + Tributaries interconnect. 
Price: $250 inc registered Australia Post
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal as a friend COD Only
Extra Info:

Great little set up for an older system to add a Roon Endpoint (this is how it has been used) selling as a full set so just plug and play. Only part not pictured is the SPDIF adaptor for use with the Chromecast. Original box for Chromecast and Arcam rLink (with original cables) will be provided. Not interested in splitting, sold as a whole package. 

https://www.arcam.co.uk/products,rSeries,Wired-DAC,rlink.htm

https://www.aussiehifi.com.au/products/arcam-rlink-dac

Photos: 

image.thumb.jpg.52273013d3931a39820de5caa8cab1ad.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.3bae74a4c1b02e88daa7700a838b4a86.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Supermantits
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney, Macquarie Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or PayID EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded to Beyerdynamic T1's Further information: These are absolutely fantastic and if you know StereoNet exists, you probably know what HD600's are.

Amazing sound quality and build quality as you'd expect from Sennheiser, only selling as I've upgraded to a pair of Beyerdynamic T1's at more than double the HD600's price point.

No box is included as I genuinely never thought I'd sell these, but the audio bug is a pricey one to catch.

Purchased new from Addicted To Audio in Newtown on 24/04/20 - Tax invoice from that purchase will be provided once purchase is complete.

I will verify these are functioning clearly via an ifi xDSD Portable DAC / AMP but auditioning is not available.

Photos: 

• By MAST88
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Homebush West State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: Have a new-born, creating a kids-free environment-means just digital Further information: For sale is my well looked after tt, bought from Sydney Hifi Castlehill, a truely solid German built tt, weights around 25kg. No scratches, extremely smooth bearing - I sometimes bring it out to the dinner table and use it as Lazy Susan when the families are over for yumcha (jokes haha). The current Challenger is RRP at around $6800 without tone-arm.

Tonearm is TA-500, tracks well, sometimes let my nephews use it to draw circles (again do not take this seriously). RRP currently $2500
      Comes with the crappy Ortofon MM Red, have done around 20hrs on it before I changed it.

Currently attached is Nagaoka MP110 (paid $250 from Japan) done also only around 50 hrs, and will throw it in depending on if you're nice or not (and nice means negotiating or not lol)

I also have the Toner record weight (rrp$170), also will throw in if you're extra nice

...Ikea board also can be thrown in

The stuff you have to pay:
      Oyaide STBHWX record weight (also bought in Japan for $270) Pm for price, if not I'll keep it to tamp my coffee...such a beautiful little thing!
      Also has custom tube Phono stage with separate PSU built for both MM & MC if interested (underneath the TT in picture, pm for price)

I have all original boxes, however not willing to post at this stage due to shipping-nervous-breakdown.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MAST88
      Item Condition: 99.9 New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Homebush West State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Tried and moving on Further information: Hi guys, for sale is my 2-week old with under 20 hours of run time, so need a bit more hours to run-in.
      I've always been curious with JBLs and got them to try, can see why they are well-respected speakers, definitely interest to try the bigger Synthesis stuff.
      Anyways, Condition as expected is practically brand new, have not moved it since, might get a bit of dust (under the microscope).
      Has all original packaging.
      Price is firm.
      PS: These weren't from the group-buy that SNA had recently so I couldn't pass on the greater savings like others. They still have 11 months of warranty left. PM me for more info.

• By icon
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Frankston sth State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
       For sale is the very rare ME900 mono block 1 only, I have never actually seen another one on the second hand market....
       It has been on home theatre centre channel duties & live its life in a ventilated cabinet hence the excellent condition.
       Comes with original timber shipping crate & cover bag.
       Has just had it's 10 year service performed by Ron Berger of Winovate works carried out

2 x 2way & 4x 3way  rising clamp screw terminals replaced with modern clamps more suited to the wire sizes used.
      Visible light fan speed sensor replaced with new info red sensor sourced from Peter Stein.
       Air inlet & fan baffle foam replaced.
      All ageing Electrolytic Capacitors replaced.
      Bias currents adjusted.

• By Analysis
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield North State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal (+ fees), EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: The ZS5300 brings Marantz excellence to the custom market with a full 60 watts RMS output from each of its six channels. You can
      bi-wire the front speakers for your home theatre to have 120watts per channel, or for those who want to extend high quality audio from their main entertainment area to many rooms in a home, office and cafe. It will direct up to three separate sources to three different rooms or zones.
      Need even more coverage? Simply use up to three ZS5300s for nine-zone capability. Party mode lets you send the same signal throughout your home. You'll find front panel source and zone status indicators. And ''pass through'' pre-amp outputs so you can add a more powerful amplifier if needed. An RC-5 remote connection, local input capability, and 12V ''trigger'' outputs complete the list of custom-friendly features.
      The amplifier is in used condition with some marks on the face, but it doesn't effect the operation. Please refer to the photos for description. 
      Comes with power cord and remote.

Photos:

Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.