SOLD: FS: PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier

SOLD

Item: PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier
Price: $985 inc. metro courier
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + 3%, PayID, Direct deposit
Extra Info:

For sale is my PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium integrated amplifier - my introduction to tubes. After lots of great listening and fun with tube rolling I've upgraded to a Dialogue HP - mainly for the sub output and the headphone amp and because I snagged it at a clearance price...

I'm the second owner of this ProLogue Premium integrated. It's in excellent cosmetic and perfect working order. The product info page and reviews have lots of info to trawl through. It was a Stereophile Class A recommendation in 2016. The owner's manual is available here.

It comes with the tube cage pictured and with a slimline metal remote control. No tubes, though - you can start fresh with whatever you like. The four preamp tubes up front are 12AU7. The four power tubes at the rear can be any of EL34, KT77, KT88, KT120, or KT150. 

Over my time with the amp I ran stock Primaluna 12AU7+EL34, Mullard reissue 12AU7+EL34, and Gold Lion reissue 12AU7+KT77 (probably my favourite).

I don't think I still have the original box, but the amp will be securely packaged for delivery, which is included in the asking price for East Coast metro destinations.

Any questions please drop me a message.

Thanks!

Jason

Photos:

untitled-1.jpg.296ce3ef26f81d3e525d1f9f4824abef.jpg

untitled-2.jpg.faa9cec60498e1d43c9dc7af2157bbed.jpg

untitled-3.jpg.6da287ba426ce6b2f5d0a10a9b053623.jpg