Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

FS: ATC SIA2-150 Integrated Amp

Item: One ATC SIA2-150 Integrated Amp.
Price: $2250  (plus postage)
Item Condition:  Excellent.
Reason for selling:  Too many amps and not enough shelving to hold them.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Come with manual, remote and original box.

Review info here: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/286390-atc-sia2-150-mark-2-integrated-amp-review/

And more info here: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/263126-terry-o-and-cafads-integrated-amp-challenge/page/5/

About a third of the way down the page, just scroll down until you find it's picture.

An excellent amp that seems to like being asked to drive speakers that aren't so amp friendly.  150 serious watts.

Pictures:

IMG_1073.thumb.JPG.7fe41b6f90e102856b2a9595f9ad3f5e.JPGIMG_1074.thumb.JPG.1404b6031b1e50d9c007a7d9fc6d0fa1.JPG

Having heard nearly all of Cafad’s various amps in his massive collection I rate this one as one of the best. If I was looking for a well priced integrated then this would be it, easily better than a MF M6i or a Plinius Hautonga.

cheers Terry

Having heard nearly all of Cafad’s various amps in his massive collection I rate this one as one of the best. If I was looking for a well priced integrated then this would be it, easily better than a MF M6i or a Plinius Hautonga.

cheers Terry

How would I describe the sound of this amp , I demo the hautonga with special 40 I thought it was great .

12 hours ago, Mani said:

How would I describe the sound of this amp , I demo the hautonga with special 40 I thought it was great .

Review info is in the links.

1994808601_ATCsnip.PNG.b599468df0c64f47b1ef78fca95898e9.PNG

Edited by Cafad

RRP for this amp is around $6k, this is cheap! I’ve compared this with a range of amps including ME240, ME850, ME1500, Primare A32 and a $21k Moon amp (all power amps so with a pre amp) and the ATC was not disgraced by any. For the money it’s a no brainer, you can’t go wrong.

When I say this amp I mean this actual one. It was only bettered by ATC active speakers which is more than understandable.

Quite cheap actually. 

The next cheapest unit I've found is in Spain.

704363061_ATCprices.thumb.PNG.32e72533d3d40d2368b7150a44268ff4.PNG

Edited by Cafad

On 28/06/2019 at 10:57 PM, TerryO said:

easily better than a MF M6i or a Plinius Hautonga.

cheers Terry

Hey hey hey, them fighting words. No doubt it's a great amp, the speakers are exceptional too. Someone grab this bargain before I think about selling the Plinius 🤣

GLWTS mate.

Hey guys, I've been asked a few times now how old the ATC is so I thought I'd answer this in the FS thread.  The date of manufacture of this amp is the 18th of June 2010.  (If you look at the front of the manual in the first pic you can actually see it there.)

4 minutes ago, Cafad said:

Hey guys, I've been asked a few times now how old the ATC is so I thought I'd answer this in the FS thread.  The date of manufacture of this amp is the 18th of June 2010.  (If you look at the front of the manual in the first pic you can actually see it there.)

For an ATC product a youngun.   This amp hasn't had a whole lot of use.  It was George Secher's originally, then sold to a guy in Melb who had it for a little while and then to me.  I used it for about 20 hours, the other guys I can't say but not a whole lot I'd imagine as they had lots of other gear as well.