Sign in to follow this  
AllTheAmbience

SOLD: FS: Rotel RCD-12 CD Player

Item:  Rotel RCD-12 CD Player
Price:  $150
Item Condition: 7/10 (Some small marks and scratches on the top and bottom, front plate is in near perfect condition)
Reason for selling:  Moved to digital streaming
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Good mid level CD player for someone who will get some use from it. The unit has been sitting around for 2 years without any use. Bought new in circa 2014. Remote included but no box or manual. Happy to take it to Pack & Send. 

Shoot me a message if you have any questions or need anymore photos.
Photos: 

20190626_133755.jpg

20190626_133747.jpg

20190626_133718.jpg

Edited by AllTheAmbience

Hi ATA, nice looking unit, good luck with the sale.

Not taking any more enquiries for the time being due to the amount of interest. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 81Vintage
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Tasmania State: Tasmania Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Selling a nice pair of Tannoy DC10T Speakers + a Hypex nCore NC1200 Stereo Power Amp to go towards my stereo upgrade.

The speakers are around 5 years old now and the amp is 7 months and they work together beautifully.

The DC10T is the same speaker as the DC10Ti, excluding the plinth base (the upgraded isolation feet I have installed are better than the plinth now anyway). No drivers, crossovers or other components changed. The drivers are Alnico powered and the dual concentric has the Tulip wave guide. These are a completely different speaker than the DC6 and DC8 in terms of build quality, drivers and sound and by far my favourite modern Tannoys I have tried. I also own the DC8's for my apartment, but they having nothing on these. The bass is phenomenal for the cabinet size and detail in mid/tops is stellar.

Have a read of these reviews to get more of an idea:
      http://www.audioreference.co.nz/node/5096/pdf

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/tannoy-definition-dc10-ti/

One of the drivers has a minor repair near edge of cone. Cannot see from a meter back, but noticeable up close. Doesn't affect the sound at all and not worth re-coning IMO.

The amp is one of my own builds, so it does not have safety approval cert yet - but am in the process of getting that sorted and should be through soon.

The speakers have original boxes for shipping and so does the amp. I have upgraded the feet to sorbothane isolation for hard floors, comes with original carpet spikes aswell and magnetic grills.

I can throw in some quality Van Den Hul speaker cables as a deal sweetener if taking the pair.

Free delivery anywhere in Tasmania AUSTRALIA  included and very reasonable freight cost to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, WA with TNT Sensitive Technology Freight.

Will consider separating if required, but rather sell together.

Definition DC10T HFC323.pdf
    • By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection This is a 1984 Japanese pressing that sounds amazing. It includes the original 2 Inserts and Obi strip.

Depeche Mode
      People are People
      NM/NM
      1984 Japan w/Obi Mute Records P-13097
      Notes - Includes Insert and Obi
      Includes - People Are People, Love In Itself, Told You So, Get The Balance Right, Leave In Silence, Everything Counts, Master And Servant

• By blueboysos
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Blackburn State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or Payid or EFT Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information:

JAMO FLOOR STANDING / TOWER SPEAKERS- E850
      JAMO CENTRE SPEAKER - E8CEN
      JAMO SURROUND E8SUR

BEECH colour

Slight stain on top of 1 towers from something that was left there. Doesn't affect the speaker performance or can be seen unless you staring at it fro the top.

Please follow these links for more info on these speakers.
      http://www.hifi-review.com/153296-jamo-e850.html
      https://www.cnet.com/products/jamo-e-8cen-center-channel-speaker/
      https://www.cnet.com/products/jamo-e-8sur-speakers/

Photos:

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection USA Pressing. This is a GateFold Record
      Please see my other listings. I will combine shipping.

Supertramp
      Crime Of The Century
      VG/VG+
      1981 USA MFSL MFQR 1-005
      Notes - Ultrasonic Cleaned UHQR Boxed Numbered Half Speed

The box is in OK condition.
      The record has some noise in parts and some pops in some songs. But overall, it sounds fantastic and dynamic. (Again, you will hear some pops)

Limited Edition of 5000 pressings
      Half-speed production and mastering by Original Masteringworks
      Specially plated and pressed on high definition super vinyl by Victor Company of Japan, Ltd.
      Special static free-dust free inner sleeve
      special heavy duty protective packaging
      Source: The original stereo master tape
      Mastered with Ortofon Cutting System

• By Max Headroom
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Williamstown 3016 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Now reduced from $1200 to $990!

Nordost are known the world over for their cables. World class cables that can transform systems. These cables are superb and have seen off all comers in my system with solid state and valve amplification. These cables are not all about detail with no body and texture, which alot of 'hifi' cables can be like. Seriously they are that good... so why am I selling them. Well with COVID can use some extra money, and well, I have 2 other pairs of the same cable.

Superb cables that can lift your systems performance!

Currently $2295 retail:
      https://audiosolutions.net.au/product/nordost-frey-2-analogue-interconnect-cable/

I don't have boxes - thats how I got them off a friend who works in the industry, so I know they are the real thing as I know where he got them from. These cables are 1 metre long.

Photos: