yurinator

FS: Emotiva BAS-X A-150 power amplier

Item: Emotiva BAS-X A-150 power amplifier
Price: $450
Item Condition: Used 2 months old
Reason for selling: changed amplifier
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Just over a month old. bought on the 20/05/19.  but only had a few hours of use. 

Changed my mind and got schiit vidar to match my preamp and dac. 

Bought from Apollo hifi in Marrickville for $575 will sell for $450

from the website "The BasX A-150 delivers 75 watts RMS per channel at less than 0.1% THD into 8 ohms; THD+N of less than 0.02%; and a signal to noise ratio of 120 dB referenced to full power. This makes the BasX A-150 the ideal amplifier to serve as the foundation of a great sounding small stereo system."

See product details below
https://www.apollohifi.com.au/emotiva-a-150-stereo-power-amplifier.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwoInnBRDDARIsANBVyAQBgBKOGmRehMan9C_2O33L3sXs0Fdek5Xqli1KkRiND0QRLgzF1pgaAjr2EALw_wcB

See review in link below
https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/emotiva-a-150-basx-power-amplifier/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

s-l800.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ppsa
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Templestowe State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      240v 
      1st owner 
      NOT the upgraded version from GAT-1 
      Fully broken in
      perfect condition both sonically and aesthetically 
      box and all accessories 
      reasonable offers are welcomed
      will consider to trade for a pair of SF Stradivari or Franco Serblin Ketma plus cash

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Notting Hill State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: Doesn't Fit Further information: 

I recently purchased this from SNA thinking of using this when I have online meetings or when I'm outside. While it's pretty decent with the sound for the price, It doesn't really fit my ears. I really wanted to hang on to this cuz its lightweight and u don't really feel wearing it, But it's not for me.

Price includes Shipping within AUS.

Reviews:

Cheers 
    • By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Used, but no sign of wear Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Bought this Audio-Quest Jitterbug to use with my prior source.
      I sold that source long ago and have had no need for this for some time.

• By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 11/10 - Brand New Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Literally ran out of money. Selling a Brand New Sangean Fusion 600 WFT-3D Digital Radio with DAB+.
      What makes this radio special is that 1. It has a really nice display and most importantly, 2. You can run SPIDIF (Coax, Optical) out into your own DAC.
      Selling as am a student audiophile who can't plan out expenses responsibly.
      Further information:
      MSRP was $549 But dealers selling it for around $449.
      Courtesy of ApolloHiFi

The Sangean WFT-3D digital component tuner gives you the flexibility to tune in to internet radio and access over 16,000 digital radio stations worldwide, or tune in to your favourite local stations, or simply listen to your favourite tunes stored on your computer. This model features superior reception and sound quality, and is real audio, MP3, AAC+ and WMA compatible.

■ High resolution 3.2” colour TFT display
      ■ High sensitivity DAB+ / FM digital radio
      ■ Radio station slideshow via DAB+
      ■ Advanced internet radio with Wi-Fi and wired LAN connection
      ■ 20 station presets (10 DAB+, 10 FM)
      ■ Information display for ser vice data
      ■ Menu - selection of major functions
      ■ Immediate access to over 12,000 internet stations worldwide
      ■ Suppor ts over 200,000 Podcasts and “listen-again” ser vices
      ■ Plays MP3, Real and WMA audio format for internet radio
      ■ Plays AAC+ audio format for DAB+ radio
      ■ Album ar twork and internet radio station logo display
      ■ MP3 and WMA playback via USB host music player
      ■ UPnP music streaming (DLNA 1.5 compliant)
      ■ Real time clock synchronized with NTP
      (Network Time Protocol)
      ■ Normal, jazz, rock, classic, pop and speech sound effects
      ■ 2 Alarm timers (DAB+ / FM / Internet radio or buzzer)
      with snooze function and sleep timer
      ■ Equipped with an infrared remote control
      ■ I/O jacks: Optical and coaxial SPDIF output, Line-out,
      headphone, RJ-45 and USB A type 5V / 1A socket for
      charging mobile phone (on Standby Mode) and playback
      ■ Stream Spotify through your radio and use the Spotify app
      as a remote

• By daro
      Item Condition: reat condition, a couple of tiny nicks around the Creek logo Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I have for sale my Creek OBH-21 SE headphone amp. This is the SE - special edition. 

I bought it brand new about 10 years ago, and used lightly as I don't listen to headphones too often. The amp is in great condition. It has a couple of tiny nicks, the biggest one is on the Creek logo (see photos).
      It comes from a smoke, pet and kid-free home.

The amp can drive two pairs of low to medium impedance headphones at the same time. I used various headphones over the years, including AKG K702, Sennheiser HD-650 and Hifiman HE-400i. All sounded great with it. I switched to Stax a couple of years ago, which came with its own amp, and the Creek hasn't been getting any use. So the sale.

The amp comes with its original box and the OBH Uni power adapter. The adapter has swappable power plugs, but I only have the UK plug.

I'm happy to post to anywhere in Australia an extra for $25. Pickup available from Lindfield NSW 2070.

Photos: