Sign in to follow this  
furtherpale

SOLD: FS: DALI Opticon 8 Canberra

Posted (edited)

Item: Dali Opticon 8 Black
Price: $2500
Item Condition: 9.5/10
Reason for selling: Upgraded (Also Dali)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: I rate these as 9.5/10. Closest to an issue is dusty hand print on the top of the speaker grills from fine tuning the positioning, which the Mrs is going to rectify. I’ve had them for almost exactly 12 months.

$4495rrp, I paid $4000 but for full disclosure they are currently on clearout with a change of distributer for around $3300, so they’ll probably head back up once the transition occurs.

HUGE bass, excellent imaging and IMO the ultimate rock speaker brand... hence why I have moved up the range. Being a current model turning them into a surround system would be effortless, and you probably wouldn’t need a sub.

Pickup only as they weigh a ton and don’t fit the boxes for the new speakers. Demo 100% available and recommended ASAP as they are positioned perfectly and I’m moving soon.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

5CDC4A67-A06C-4658-A362-52B7CBC04C67.jpeg

3CB08587-BB92-4FE4-B791-3140AD020EE9.jpeg

Edited by furtherpale

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SPACEHULK said:

Hi, any close ups? Front and back

Apologies for phone pics. If you’re in the ACT you’re welcome to come and see (and hear) them as close as you like.

E0E1D92E-5773-4A5C-955F-9C7A1B81D916.jpeg

46DDB9DD-4B94-4957-B9B6-4E2E4F95D172.jpeg

EF510A15-CB1E-4F90-8594-6A7FF615D514.jpeg

Edited by furtherpale

I agree this is the ultimate in price vs performance for rock and metal... but really anything with guitar, bass, drums

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marshall_SLX said:

I agree this is the ultimate in price vs performance for rock and metal... but really anything with guitar, bass, drums

I have a lot of ‘90s alternative, folk (Dylan, Neil young), Beatles, white Stripes, pink Floyd, pearl jam... and it all performs brilliantly.

Edited by furtherpale

Love the DALI sound, good luck with the sale.