SOLD: FS: Bluesound Node 2 - excellent cond. $435 MLB.

Item: Bluesound Node 2 - excellent cond. $435
Location: Melb CBD (bus. hours) or Albert Park (after hours).
Price: $435
Item Condition: excellent
Reason for selling: upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal plus fees (3%) COD Only
Extra Info:

In great condition as just really sat in same spot. Everything about these you can google. Comes with all original cords and bits (most unused), box and papers.

Includes balance of 2 year warranty (purchased August 2018) plus the receipt.

Preference at this stage for local pick up but if no takers after a few days will post at actual additional cost including compulsory Auspost insurance.

Cheers, Rod.

20190623_114240_resized.thumb.jpg.e42acbbb9f1a35e1cbf3662e58b134a7.jpg

20190623_114300_resized.thumb.jpg.004a8dc780254a3156b6adb49efe41ad.jpg

20190623_114311_resized.thumb.jpg.09eaae467c6e0577ab7655820cdb7e72.jpg20190623_114331_resized.thumb.jpg.96a899beca45e0a95c8baa57fd019a24.jpg20190623_114439_resized.thumb.jpg.5811bed98b1b45409daa24be4e3ca808.jpg20190623_114531_resized.thumb.jpg.90cd69cc1e634ab1eb7f7b779f292502.jpg20190623_114656_resized.thumb.jpg.0519dd2aba85570c115696b509756099.jpg
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, NSW 2154 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Not Needed Changed Direction Further information:
      Cambridge Audio CXN (V1) Streamer with remote and wifi streamer etc..
      Purchased Aug 2020 , Near new condition.
      Comes with receipt and warranty
      Pick up: Castle Hill, NSW 2154

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal EFT Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Practically brand new! mint in box. Used once to make sure it works. Came with NDX2 which is sold. Save on RRP. 

Photos:

• By vik74au
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Keysborough / Wantirna State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Family/Friends, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Bad case of upgraditis, Funds needed Further information:

BlueSound MQA Streamer DAC 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Al_B
      Item Condition: Excellent - See pictures below Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Change of circumstances Further information:
      Unfortunately these crazy times we are living through have forced me to rearrange my life in big ways.
      I'll be parting with quite a bit of gear, starting with these two gorgeous units with a combine RRP of $14,000 and a commemoration of the company's 50th anniversary.
      Purchased in Sep 2020, they are in perfect working order with a five year warranty until Sep 2025 (transferrable to new owner).
      The Edge W has a very minor blemish on one of the heat sync fins, and being black you're unlikely to notice it unless you go looking for it.
      The Edge NQ has a few Minor and micro blemishes. Due to the nature of the metal finish, some are harder to spot than others. The most notable is to the left of the screen, you may see it slightly or not at all depending on the lighting in the room, I can't. see it at all from my seated position. I have taken plenty of photos for transparency.
      I also own the Cambridge Audio Azur 851A and 851N, as well as the Devialet Expert 200, and the Edge NQ and W outperform them all wonderfully with a very balanced and organic sound.
      These units come very well packaged and I would not hesitate to ship them anywhere in Australia.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
      Depending on the offer, I may be happy to deliver within three hours or so of Canberra to save you money and peace of mind.

Tech specs:
      See photos

There are great reviews all over, here are a few:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/cambridge-audio-edge-nq
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2019/05/02/cambridge-audio-has-edge-at-the-top-of-its-product-range-but-does-the-high-end-system-stack-up/?sh=6b9419477dcc
      https://www.hifichoice.com/content/cambridge-audio-edge-nqw

Any questions, please ask

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent (boxed) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal EFT CASH Reason for selling: NLR Practically brand new! mint in box. Used once to make sure it works. Came with NDX2 which is sold. Save on RRP. 

Photos: