Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Peter the Greek

Heads up: Sony 1000XM3 Sale

Recommended Posts

Hi Folks,

 

This goes live in an hour or two

 

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2019/06/deals-get-sony-1000xm3-noise-cancelling-headphones-for-289-ebay-sale/

 

I want a new headset for work that is wired and closed back. I figure I could use these. I know they're wireless, but call me paranoid about EMF

 

Would there be a better closed back, over ear option out there for that sort of money? ~$300

 

Needs to be closed and needs to have a mic for calls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

 

I have a Bose QC35 for my daily commuting and I'm staring to look at the entry level "audiophile" HF  at Mass Drop to enjoy better sound at home.  Not sure if this Sony can give the best of both worlds - daily commuting and connecting to my DAC and CDP at home

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter the Greek said:

Hi Folks,

 

This goes live in an hour or two

 

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2019/06/deals-get-sony-1000xm3-noise-cancelling-headphones-for-289-ebay-sale/

Would there be a better closed back, over ear option out there for that sort of money? ~$300

 

 

These are the best,  hopefully in a hr or 2 I’ll check the site too.  My daughter wants a pair.  My son has a pair and the Bose 35II.   These will kill the Bose 35 in SQ.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Addicted to music said:

These are the best,  hopefully in a hr or 2 I’ll check the site too.  My daughter wants a pair.  My son has a pair and the Bose 35II.   These will kill the Bose 35 in SQ.  

 

They were the first item on sale at 10am AEST and all 585 available pairs sold out in 10 minutes !!!! 😮

 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Sony-WH-1000XM3-Wireless-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-Black-Silver/352521607378

Edited by aasza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


38 minutes ago, aasza said:

 

They were the first item on sale at 10am AEST and all 585 available pairs sold out in 10 minutes !!!! 😮

 

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Sony-WH-1000XM3-Wireless-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-Black-Silver/352521607378

damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God damn.....Qantas store did the same thing during the week.....bah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh - just missed out! Been looking for a replacement for my Bose QC35s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...