Sign in to follow this  
LWA Staff

SOLD: Sunfire HRS12 12” Subwoofer

Item: Sunfire HRS12 12” Subwoofer
Price: $1500
Item Condition: Excellent as-new Secondhand Condition in original packaging with all accessories. 
Shipping: Anywhere in the land of OZ, POA
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, ZipPay
Extra Info:
  This is the current model from Sunfire and one of two identical units we have for sale.
These units retail for $2649. Finished in beautiful piano black, and offering a substantial 1000watt output of low distortion bass, the HRS12 is capable of easily filling larger rooms.
Specifications:

Woofer Size - 12 (Inches)
Woofer Construction - Custom, High Excursion Woofer
Woofer Configuration - Single Active
Input Power - 120VAC, 50-60Hz
Output Power - 1,000Wrms
Power Consumption - 600W typical
Frequency Response - 16-100Hz
Max SPL - 108dB
Input Impedance RCA : 30kohms

Speaker Level : 5.6k ohms (Ohms)
Phase Control0 - 180° inf. var.
Crossover Adjustment- 30-100Hz inf. var.
Enclosure Finish - Black Gloss
Photos:

Sunfire_HRS12_Subwoofer_01.jpg

Sunfire_HRS12_Subwoofer_02.jpg

Sunfire_HRS12_Subwoofer_03.jpg

Sunfire_HRS12_Subwoofer_04.jpg

Edited by LWA Staff

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By krusto
      Item: Velodyne SPL-800i MiniVee 8" Subwoofer (Black)
      Price: $600 with donation of course
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: NLR, last of my small subs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Only 24 months old. This Sub is practically brand new and in Mint condition. I considered keeping this one, but alas, let someone enjoy it.
      Seriously small subwoofer that is an absolute ball tearer.  Comes with original box and shipper protective box for safe travels. Prefer a VIC sale, but happy to courier if required.

AMPLIFIER
      1000 watts RMS power
      DIMENSIONS
      Speaker dimensions (H x W x D) 27 x 26 x 33cm
      Subwoofer: 8” forward firing (6.5” piston diameter)
      GENERAL
      Magnet Structure: 5.76kg
      Frequency Response: 28-120 Hz
      High Pass Crossover: 80Hz (6 dB/octave)
      Low Pass Crossover: 40-120Hz (12 dB octave initial, 48 dB octave ultimate) or bypass with Subwoofer Direct
      Phase Control: 0 or 180 degrees
      Protection: Dynamic compression
      Weight: 16kg
      DRIVER
      8” (6.5” piston) forward firing
      2.5” dual layer voice coil
      Die-cast aluminium basket
      SIGNALSOutputs: Line-Level, high pass crossover, 80Hz, 6 dB/octave
      Inputs: Gold plated RCA Line and Speaker Level Inputs

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By krusto
      Item: Paradigm Monitor 10 Sub 
      Price: $600 obo with donation of course
      Item Condition: NR MINT/MINT
      Reason for selling: NLR offloading my subs
      Extra Info:  Lightly used for music, very nice, smooth subwoofer. Incredibly small (sealed) cabinet. Not only awesome for musical applications, but deep and powerful enough for any home theatre enthusiast.
      Original box and accessories for safe delivery. Happy to courier if required.
      The amp and driver in this Monitor range are made in Canada, assembled in China. 

DESIGN Single driver, acoustic suspension, built-in advanced Ultra-Class-D™ amplifier, USB port for PBK?equalization, removable grille AMPLIFIER 900 watts Dynamic Peak; 300 watts RMS Sustained AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-on/off, soft clipping, thermal protection ROOM CORRECTION Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately) LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone, Active Ridge (ART) Technology surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil. Nomex® spider, 4.5 lb ferrite magnet, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis FINISHES Black Ash WEIGHT 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) DIMENSIONS HXWXD 13" × 11.125" × 12.75" (33.0cm × 28.3cm × 32.4cm) LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 17 Hz (DIN) LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180° INPUTS Two RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R lineout or Sub-Out/LFE-Out of receiver/processor or other line-level source COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS PT-2 Wireless Transmitter (sold separately)  

• By Neilsy
      Item: 2 x Velodyne DD18 Subwoofers in gloss Black
      Price:  $2,250 each or  $4,200 for the pair     (Were $7,999 EACH when new (or $4,999 USD))
      Item Condition:  Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required or used.
      Extra Info:        Re-listing these pair of amazing subs as I do need to move them on to contribute to the home deposit and are no longer used.  
      This is really a last effort for me to move these on as they're just sitting there. . .   I cannot offer for lower to let them go due to the huge cost initially.
      And if they don't sell I may just integrate them back into my theatre with my other subs given how flexible these are with configuration.

For those who follow Velodyne closely, there's potential continued support to come in line with Audio Reference purchasing Velodyne:
      https://www.stereo.net.au/news/new-owners-and-new-life-for-velodyne-subwoofers

The Digital Drive series represent Velodyne's best subwoofer engineering for industry leading lowest THD, quoting less than 1% @ RMS (1250W). 
      The following article is a great, short summary comparing to the previous HGS18:

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/way-down-deep-iii-velodyne-dd18

With their servo-control technology which gives the ability to 'tighten' the driver resonance stiffness, these are almost impossible to beat in terms of tonal accuracy. 
      This makes them very diverse for home theatre use and the perfect company for musical lovers. 
      With a sealed enclosure, these offer great extension down to 14hz +/- 3dB, 1250W RMS / 3000W dynamic power and ofcourse their Texas Instruments built in software with fully configurable:

- 5 x customisable presets inc volume, EQ & all below settings
      - 8-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, Q and level
      - Servo-control (tightness) 1 - 8 
      - Volume, including 'Night Mode' limitation
      - HPF, inc 6 - 48db increments.
      - LPF, inc 6-48db increments.
      - Phase - in 15Hz increments.
      - Polarity 0/180 degree

With the included accessory kit which has professional microphone kit, you can visually see the response via the Subwoofer's VIDEO OUT. This was pretty leading edge for a subwoofer to have built in software when these were released.
      See the visual output more here:
      https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_10_4/velodyne-dd-18-subwoofer-12-2003-part-1.html

Both subs will be packed in Velodyne original packaging and include original manual and full accessory kit for each and I can also throw in RS-232 cables if you want to pair them - Yes; they can daisy chain.

One unit had over $2,000 of repairs done 18 - 24 months ago - so every single piece of electronics in that unit is replaced, including amp module. 
      Both work perfectly, include remotes, accessory kit.

Freight NOT included in the price. Each box is approx 1m x 1m 65KG

I've also a DD18 in OAK I'll release for an extra $1,000 if buying the black pair as I am not sure it may not be coming into some problems. (output volume is only about half the others - so you have to double the volume level on the unit)

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

• By Lego Man
      Item: REL T9 Black
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup, Brisbane - Cash 
      Extra Info: The REL T/9 is the perfect sub for the hifi lover adding to every system. This sub has had little use since moving into an apartment and is in perfect condition, approximately 4 years old. 

I have missed placed the box, so Brisbane pickup only.

Any questions let me know.

• By Karel
      Item:  SVS SB-2000 12 inch Sealed Active Subwoofer - Piano Black
      Price:  $950
      Item Condition:  excellent
      Reason for selling:  wife and neighbour
      Payment Method: Pickup
      Extra Info: 

Bought for me  in US two years ago, it is the model sold in Australia (see photo).  It has had very little use and is in perfect condition.  It is not suitable for my current accommodation hence the sale.
      Pickup only, Sydney – Chatswood area.  Original packing.
      https://www.avforums.com/review/svs-sb-2000-subwoofer-review.10395
      https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/sv-sound-svs-sb-pb-2000