Frank Prowse Hi-Fi

Kii Three / BXT In-Store Event Coming Soon

Guys,

Just looking to gauge some feedback before we make an official announcement with exact time and date, but we are very excited to finally hear the BXT modules with the Kii Three speakers here in the West and are looking to organise a night for SNA folks to come along too. Food and drink will be supplied of course.

We will be looking at some time between July 11-20 to have this event at the showroom in Nedlands, most likely a weeknight.

If anyone interested could post their intention of coming along in this thread, and if any preferable evening is more suitable, we will try to organise as best we can around majority schedules, and then ask the moderators to make an official announcement.

3kiithreebxtgraphiteside.jpg

Sounds like an interesting evening. I will plan to attend. The only evening I cannot make at the moment is Thursday 18 July.

Regards,

Rob

Yes please, any night for me. 👍

Thanks, would like to attend, Mon, Wed or Fri work best but will try and get there on other days. :thumb:

Should be able to make it any night, have had an itch to hear these.

I'd like to have a listen. ...Fridays or Saturdays preferable but can probably do a weeknight.

Thur 18 or Fri 19 Jul for me. Thx

Hey guys,

It looks like the night of the event will have to be Thursday July 18th (sorry @Analogueage, but you will get to hear them!).

We will have the official notice hopefully nutted out in the next couple of days and will get Stereonet to make the announcement.

EventBrite invitation will follow shortly.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Awesome I’m in if that’s ok - AJ

Just a reminder that the event is this Thursday! 

In the meantime, for those who haven't seen it, here's a link to Darko's review (non-BXT) :-

For those of you attending this Thursday, we hope we can play some requested music (i.e. real world music!!!) after the initial presentation has taken place. If you wish to make any suggestions of what you would like to hear, post them in this thread and we will do our best to make them heard on Thursday!

_MH19324.jpg

A few suggestions 

The Presents- Out of Your Mind

Metallica- One

Angus and Julia Stone- Silver Coin

Kate Paradise- Mean to Me

See you on Thursday. 👍

Many thanks to everybody who turned up for this evening's event - we really appreciated your support and coming along for some music listening!

Some pics will pop up soon (all flattering of course!).

We will have the BXT  module in store for another few days (possibly longer) if anybody wants to come down and see/hear them.

Once again thanks for making it a fun night - we hope to do one or two more this year if the planets align.