Kii Three / BXT In-Store Event Coming Soon

Guys,

Just looking to gauge some feedback before we make an official announcement with exact time and date, but we are very excited to finally hear the BXT modules with the Kii Three speakers here in the West and are looking to organise a night for SNA folks to come along too. Food and drink will be supplied of course.

We will be looking at some time between July 11-20 to have this event at the showroom in Nedlands, most likely a weeknight.

If anyone interested could post their intention of coming along in this thread, and if any preferable evening is more suitable, we will try to organise as best we can around majority schedules, and then ask the moderators to make an official announcement.

3kiithreebxtgraphiteside.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

It looks like the night of the event will have to be Thursday July 18th (sorry @Analogueage, but you will get to hear them!).

We will have the official notice hopefully nutted out in the next couple of days and will get Stereonet to make the announcement.

EventBrite invitation will follow shortly.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

• Like 1

For those of you attending this Thursday, we hope we can play some requested music (i.e. real world music!!!) after the initial presentation has taken place. If you wish to make any suggestions of what you would like to hear, post them in this thread and we will do our best to make them heard on Thursday!

_MH19324.jpg

Many thanks to everybody who turned up for this evening's event - we really appreciated your support and coming along for some music listening!

Some pics will pop up soon (all flattering of course!).

We will have the BXT  module in store for another few days (possibly longer) if anybody wants to come down and see/hear them.

Once again thanks for making it a fun night - we hope to do one or two more this year if the planets align.

It was awesome and so much thanks for the hospitality and the great sounds. I think I speak for us all that it was a great night !!
They are awesome speakers (sound systems)
I still have my eye on that Luxman turntable

Regards
AJ

10 hours ago, Frank Prowse Hi-Fi said:

Many thanks to everybody who turned up for this evening's event - we really appreciated your support and coming along for some music listening!

Some pics will pop up soon (all flattering of course!).

We will have the BXT  module in store for another few days (possibly longer) if anybody wants to come down and see/hear them.

Once again thanks for making it a fun night - we hope to do one or two more this year if the planets align.

Thanks to everybody down at Frank Prowse and also to @PureMusicGroup for a great night.

For an all in one solution the Kii would be very hard to beat. Very nice. ?

Also very good to catch up with some of the locals. 

Cheers Dave.

• Like 1

Guest DarkNark

T'was a great night indeed! Very impressive system. Highlight of the night for me, was the analogue system playing through the Kii system, lovely. Lowlight of the night was the Beyonce song. Gawd! I thought it would never end. ?  A special mention of the food is required, great and lots of it, made by Dave's wife. Thanks Dave's wife, your cooking skills are stunning.

Big thanks to Dave and the crew for putting on the night and making everyone feel welcome.

All lowlights mentioned in this post are tongue firmly in cheek

It was a  great night and the opportunity to attend was much appreciated! I think there were a few very surprised people in the room, particularly around the incredible analogue source reproduction.   when i win lotto watch out :)

• Like 2

We had a total of 28 people attend the night, which was a great and appreciated turnout.

Some of you did manage to avoid the camera lens, so I present the few pics we took of the event in the earlier stages of the evening. I have also added a screenshot of the digital music played on the night (last song at top of the list).

_MH19343.jpg

_MH19346.jpg

_MH19328.jpg

_MH19329.jpg

_MH19345.jpg

_MH19344.jpg

_MH19330.jpg

_MH19331.jpg

_MH19332.jpg

_MH19333.jpg

_MH19334.jpg

_MH19339.jpg

_MH19337.jpg

Playlist.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/07/2019 at 2:11 PM, Frank Prowse Hi-Fi said:

We had a total of 28 people attend the night, which was a great and appreciated turnout.

Some of you did manage to avoid the camera lens, so I present the few pics we took of the event in the earlier stages of the evening. I have also added a screenshot of the digital music played on the night (last song at top of the list).

Great playlist there. Looks like it was a fun night.

Tomorrow is the last day that we will have the BXT system on the showroom floor for some weeks, so if you couldn't make it down on the night itself, feel free to drop down and have a look, as well as some friendly chat and a nice coffee!

We have another evening event pencilled in for the last week in October, this time focusing on source components, more information forthcoming tomorrow!

• Like 2