Audio Connection

Arcam AVR750 AV amplifier with HDMI in excellent condition

Item: Arcam AVR750 AV amplifier with HDMI in excellent condition 
Price: $2,300.00
Item Condition: Pre owned 
Reason for selling: Clearance 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 

Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

This unit offers high performance in domestic cinema application. It is comfortable driving most loudspeaker to extremely high levels and delivers a sonic detail and emotional connection that quickly takes listeners to the very heart of the movie or music. Its capable of both video and audio stages are designed to embrace both current and upcoming technologies. 4K "Ultra HD" (HDMI1.4) and 3D video capability are built in, while both standard and high definition sources can be scaled to any resolution where required. This amp offers a level of sound quality that is far above competing receivers, the AVR750 is an audiophile product by any measure. Equally at home with high-resolution surround sound or two-channel music, the AVR750 delivers stunning realism with everything from heavy-weight blockbusters to your favorite concert video.

Specification: 

Comes with box and accessories 

Specification: 

Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω

2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 120W/200W

2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 130W/210W

7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 100W/—

Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV

Audio Performance (Stereo line inputs)

Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, stereo direct) - 110dB

Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB

Video Inputs

HDMI - x7, Component - x3, Composite - x4

Video Outputs

HDMI - x2 (ARC Compatible), Z2 - x1 (Composite)

Audio Inputs

HDMI - x7, Coax SPDIF - x4, Toslink - x2, RCA Phono - x6, USB input, Ethernet Client, Internet Radio, ARC (from display)

Audio Outputs

7.1 Preamp output - 6x RCA Phono

Zone 2 output - RCA Phono

Radio Tuner

FM / DAB / DAB+ 

Supported Surround Modes Include

Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic IIx DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES 6.1 Discrete, DTS-ES 6.1 Matrix, DTS 5.1

750_4_1024x1024.jpg

750_3_1024x1024.jpg

750_2_1024x1024.jpg

750_1024x1024.jpg

750_5_1024x1024.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 123bodge
      Item Condition: Mint unmarked condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Lynbrook State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: System Change These are high efficiency Transducers that can be powered by low powered Single Ended Amplifiers, alternatively they are designed to handle 200 watt Amps, they have a spectacular Ribbon Tweeter, a specially designed vented enclosure with Beautiful Italian Leather wrapping through the Centre, these speakers produce beautiful airy highs and revealing Mids, Deep Bass for their Size.

Local Stereonet Review -
      I visited a person today, whom I had never met and heard his modest system which consisted of a Prototype 300B integrated amp (about 9 watts per channel), A modest Marantz CD Player and last but not least a pair of WHT PR-3 loudspeakers, which are made here in Sydney by a local. 
      I took a friend with me and brought a whole bunch of CD's to try in the process. 
      Well the sound just blew me and my mate away. It was incrediblly detailed, open and very, very musical. It had all the detail you would ever want and a top end that was smooth as silk. No harshness what so ever. Having said that trumpets sounded like trumpets with the brass and not some wooden instruments.
      We sat there for hours listening to CD after CD and I could not get enough of these little bookshelf type speakers. The music just sucked me in whether I was playing Classical, Jazz, blues, etc..
      With many of the CD's I could not pinpoint the speakers, the music was literally coming from behind the wall. Talk about sound stage. This was the first time in memory I can truely say I've been listening to Music and not Hi-Fi. Big words and claims I know, but I cannot help it, when the big one strikes.
      Btw, I heard about a dozen top end systems including ones with Wilson Watt Puppies, Osborn Epitome, Thiel 3.6, Genesis 501, B&W 703, Usher, Nuforce Speakers, Reference 3A, etc... This is about the only system I remember where the presentation totally sucked me into the performance. There was one that came close about 2 years ago and he had a pair of Wilson Watt Puppies 7 and a component list that exceeded $100K, it had pin-point imaging, but don't recall it being this musical. Besides he had spent years tweaking the room to get the right imaging.
      If you ever get the chance, do yourself the favour and audition these babies.

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Seaford State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal / EFT Reason for selling: Bought Questyle QP1R which is worse for hiss and UI, but ever so slightly better for overall SQ Further information: I've tossed and turned on this sale because I love the XDP300R, but I can't justify keeping it and the QP1R. The Pioneer is a much better unit, ergonomically and with it's UI. It also doesn't hiss with my low impedance IEMs, but the Questyle just beats it for my main purpose which is evening listening via headphones so the 300R has to go to a new home.

300R will be delivered in original pristine retail packaging with original music still on the device (I've reset the device for sale, but kept a backup of the included demo tracks). Also included is a custom leather case. The case is great as it provides access to all controls without removing the case, but protects the unit. (The case was about $90 when new)

No marks or scratches anywhere. Screen protector has been on the unit since I bought it. Battery life is excellent.

uSD cards and attached IEMs in images are sadly not included in sale.

Edited to reduce price as I believe I initially overpriced this (based on eBay listings)

Photos:

• By Batty57
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Albany State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or Cash Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information: 
      Supratek Mondeuse Monoblocks.
      Purchased direct from Mick Maloney, this pair were part of his personal collection.
      They are hand made to custom order and are in excellent condition.
      I have upgraded the speaker terminals to USA made silver terminals.
      Tube component:
      8 X KT88   Matched Octet Genalex Gold Lions. Produces 100 watt.
      4 x GZ34   Matched Quad Telefunken Black Diamonds.
      2 x 6SN7   Matched Pair Electro-Harmonixs Gold Pins.
      2 x 6H30   Matched Pair Sovtec.

Overall condition is excellent. No base plates are included, as Mick didn't use them.
      Housed in beautiful solid Sheoak cabinets.
      Can supply generic power cables, but highly recommend quality cables.
      These are simply superb and a very rare find. Part of Western Australias' audio history. No known issues.

• By Mikety
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 2452 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal plus fee Reason for selling: Downsize Further information: 

I have original crates so shipping is not problem. 

I can help for delivery to Sydney but without original crates as these are too big for my car. 

Shipping info for one speaker:

Dimension: 52 x 165 x 67cm
      Volume: 0.574m3
      Weight: 81.5kg

Thanks for watching. 

Photos: 

• By Sound Suite
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Marrickville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Paypal add 3% Reason for selling: No longer required PRICE DROPPED! (as well as pants)    This cable retails in Australia for $2,500    It has an after market furutech DIN plug and alligator clamp for grounding. This will do any quality turntable justice from $1k to 20k! It has been the only item I have kept through 3 different turntables as it's just a sonically honest cable. The cable itself is no older than 18 months old.    Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Paypal add 3% Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: The newest line to Analysis Plus the APEX is a stellar cable - my entire system is wired with it. However I'm moving on from Vinyl so no longer need RCA's or my phono cable - also listed. This cable retails for $2500. Please note I've also had the Furutech phono plug for a FAR superior connection attached. 

Analysis Plus is for Musicians, Audiophiles AND NASA!