Snapper()

Free Sansui Tape deck and rare CD player

Item:Sansui SC 1330 tape deck

Price Range: $free

Item Condition: worn, needs belt kit and has no feet (I used them elsewhere)

Extra Info: its feee. Powers up but needs belt.

Location Montmorency VIC 3094

Item:Sansui PC-V750 CD player

Price Range: $free

Item Condition: powers up fine, ejects but does not play. Probably needs new lazer.

Extra Info: this is a rare item I beleive its Philips inside. Very heavy for a CD player. Strong preference to someone who can demonstrate they will fix and put into service again. Even stronger preference to someone who can pickup the pair of Osborn speakers from Brunswick west and bring them here [emoji16]

Location Montmorency VIC 309420190616_125121-2016x1512.jpeg20190616_125117-2016x1512.jpeg20190616_125127-2016x1512.jpeg20190616_125008-2016x1512.jpeg20190616_125004-2016x1512.jpeg20190616_125019-2016x1512.jpeg

I had that exact same deck twenty years ago I'd love to take them . Do you want a pair of 12 inch Eaton speaker drivers I'm putting on here in 10 mins

Edited by DEANO23

Actually I listed them for free. 

Ok welcome to them if they are going to a good home

I had that exact same deck twenty years ago I'd love to take them . Do you want a pair of 12 inch Eaton speaker drivers I'm putting on here in 10 mins

Thanks I'll pm you shortly , I'll take the lids off both give them a coat of paint. 

I'm not sure my messages are getting thru, I can pick up the speakers on Thurdsay for you
xxxxxx please message me

Edited by candyflip
please don't put personal details in posts

Yep just busy sorting out the house. Was hoping for a quicker pickup but thursday is ok, but I'm in the CBD 8-7 every day except Monday

1 hour ago, Snapper() said:

Yep just busy sorting out the house. Was hoping for a quicker pickup but thursday is ok, but I'm in the CBD 8-7 every day except Monday

I can do it tomorrow but again if you could please message me on my phone i''ll pick up the speakers for you 

Still available

Do you still have them?

Keen to see what happens with the tape deck. If it’s nominal to fix I would be happy to pay the cost and some wine. 

Well and truely gone sorry. 

Only have the sansui EQ SE-8 and au 5500 ( marked in japanese as DEMO ) for sale but dont use really use SNA classified anymore 

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)