Sign in to follow this  
ikhuong

SOLD: Sold: PIONEER N-70AE Network Audio Player - 32bit DSD DAC Black RRP $2,499

Item: PIONEER n-70ae
Price: 1350 (+ $30 shipping or Free for local pickup)
Item Condition: Excellent/As new
Reason for selling: Upgrading to a Roon support DAC system
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I got this as brand new unit from Power Move as a replacement unit for my older model.

The box has amazing build quality which is over-engineering from Japan

It has 32 bit DAC (ES 9016S x 2) can do everything from DSP with multiple streaming service support.
Support Tidal MQA which is amazing with high-res streaming service.

It can stream and play any high res format that you want with excellent audio quality. I compared with Hegel H80 DAC and Chord Hugo and found the Pionner ES 9016S  DAC is better then them all, background is dead quiet comparing using computers with DAC.
The Pioneer "Remote App" for smart hand is very handy for play your files from NAS or Tidal.

RRP $2,499
Come with original boxes and  accessories

Free local pickup in Telopea, 2117, audition is welcome

5 star review from Whathifi:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2279.thumb.jpg.4cda5711f63d247520cf1db0f68d35c7.jpgIMG_2281.thumb.jpg.448b7900ba17e446b75534849aa4ea58.jpgIMG_2280.thumb.jpg.9abc168d2f2ff7fdb7252feb346ed4fe.jpgIMG_2316.thumb.jpg.72c906c57e31b4538e4c3d5fd93955d3.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

Edited by ikhuong
/Users/Khuong/Desktop/Pioneer/IMG_2277.jpg

Reason for selling: Upgrading to a Roon support DAC system 🙄

Review

Edited by srms
Added link

Hi Spizz,

you can play Roon via Chromecast music casting, but it can only do up to 24bit/192 as per current Chromecast protocol, not Room ready or dsd via Roon’s chromecast

The ROON READY is still my wish list from the firmware upgrade i did feedback to Pioneer and someone from Pioneer acked and fwded to dev teams.

Hmm this does pretty much everything I have been looking for and it's the correct colour if only I had heard one.

I assume Roon can be done via DLNA with a microrendu or a sonore bridge. I have got this method to work with a few DLNA devices.

2 hours ago, srms said:

Oops missed that bit :)

Thanks to the OP for the explanation.

I just bought this Player and Im very happy with it.

A good deal at this price. GLWS.

Cheers.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grindog
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic D1 - Plus Edition
      Price: $170 + freight
      Item Condition: Recently Serviced 8/10
      Reason for selling:  Upgraded to DAC / Streamer
      Extra Info: 
      Used this as a Pre / DAC (as it has a volume control) that I connected directly to my Power Amp.
      Very versatile with 3 x digital inputs as well as an analogue. Very nice sound, see reviews online.
      Purchased from Mike Lenehan, this was the upgraded plus edition that Mike used in his system for a while.

I had it serviced recently by Kimil Elelectronics in Sydney so its been checked and is ready to go.
      Selling for what it cost me to get it serviced so a good deal for someone wanting a nice DAC / Headphone amp.

https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p/hw_d1p
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/maverick-audio-tubemagic-d1-plus-dac.15688/

Can deliver to Sydney or Gold Coast or in between as I travel regularly to both.

• By 8thdegree
      Item: BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC + SoundAffairs Linear PSU & Mods
      Price: $4350
      Item Condition: Excellent (being conservative, see note below*)
      Reason for selling: Have gone 'ethernet'...
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC. Black version. James Soh SoundAffairs external AC to DC Linear PSU and mods—Ultima Femto Clock, Ultima Voltage Regulator, etc. Have had the unit since March 2019 (bought new). Including retail for the unit (A$3700), the price of the PSU and mods (A$2200), double-freight and import duties via Singapore (A$600), overall retail price is ~A$6500. Reason for selling is that I am moving in a different direction with my sources & DAC, to networked audio over ethernet. This unit is USB-based. DAC comes with original remote.  *Some might say the unit is "as new" given that the little nicks on the PSU were there when it shipped to me! However, since it's been modded I suppose technically the Benchmark unit itself is definitely not "as new". PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY.   Well, if you're interested in this listing you probably have done your research already. This listing is not for just the highly sought-after Benchmark DAC3 HGC—as if that weren't enough—but for that unit extensively modded by James Soh of SoundAffairs in Singapore, including his all-important custom Linear DC PSU:      Benchmark DAC2 family modification
      WWW.MYSOUNDAFFAIRS.COM For customer reviews, please click here Change the simple oscillator circuit that is used for the ESS9018 Sabre DAC with our Ultima FEMTO low jitter clock then replaced the critical...     Even in its BASE retail form, the Benchmark DAC3 HGC is on a number of high-profile current 'best of' lists, including Stereophile's Recommended Components in its highest "A+" designation:    Recommended Components: 2019 Edition Digital Processors | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM Digital Processors Editor's Note: The sound of any particular CD transport/digital processor combination will be dependent on the datalink used-see "Bits is Bits?" by Christopher Dunn and...     Quite some cost, logistics and waiting times in orchestrating this combo I can tell you...here's your chance to leverage my expended effort and get hold of this setup, ALMOST NEW, with NO WAIT TIME, and at a STEEP DISCOUNT.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY COSTS AROUND $120 INSURED. THE ACTUAL COST MAY DEPEND ON DELIVERY LOCATION. PICKUP IN SYDNEY POSSIBLE TO AVOID THIS, SUBJECT TO PAYMENT BEING SECURED AHEAD OF TIME (PAYPAL ONLY).

Photos: See extensive pics. The small nicks are visible on the PSU pics.

• By Tobez
      Item: Peachtree Audio Grand Pre, original owner since new Oct 2012
      Price: $1400 neg + shipping costs if nec ($3000 new + $750 worth of valves)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: RRP $3000 new + $750 worth of valves thrown in. Includes original manual, remote, 4 pairs of tubes/valves inc EAT Coolvalves with EAT Cool Dampers, Genalex Gold Lion, JJ Electronics and factory originals. Original box damaged in storage but I can pack appropriately for shipping if necessary. Excellent sounding solid state or hybrid tube (selectable via remote) preamplifier with loads of features, ESS Sabre32 9018 DAC, home theatre bypass, trigger in/out for power control, analog RCA and XLR in/out, optical, digital coax, USB type B (streaming from computer), headphone out. See link to manual below for more info.

Link to manual - https://www.peachtreeaudio.com/media/support/Grand_Pre_Manual.pdf

• By RicoRed
      Item: Ayon S10 mk2 DAC/Stremaer
      Price: $7600   RRP $11500
      Item Condition: 6 months old
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to Signature
      Extra Info: A world class DAC and streamer. Suprisingly works seamlessly with all remote controls including IPhone IPad and android. It basically behaves like and old good CD player in terms of remote functions, plus more. Very fast navigation through the interface makes a joy to use it 🙂 It has 2x 6H30 output tubes and audiophile caps. I wish I have bought the signature version at the first place, if I had money.