Sign in to follow this  
Big Nads

SOLD: Rotel Preamp RC870bx

Item: Rotel RC870BX
Price: $170
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
Extra Info: My Rotel RC870bx Preamp  is not in use anymore and having a nice phono stage i think someone may be interested in adding it to their system.

It is in very good condition and works well. The print around the volume/balance dial has been removed by myself as it was getting a bit shabby.

I am happy to post and also willing to work a deal.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

C0001T01.JPG

DSC01437.JPG

DSC01438.JPG

DSC01439.JPG

DSC01440.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ollie_08
      Item: Gram Amp 2 SE Phono Preamp +PSU1
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: VGC
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to another Graham Slee
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Well regarded Phono Preamp with the addition of the ungraded PSU1  power supply. Standard power supply also included.

• By Supedeloop
      Item: Rotel A12 Intergrated Amplifier, 12 months old
      Price: $900 ono $720.00 inclusive $20 Donation
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Change in direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Item is in excellent condition minus a little dust. Have box and I think all the original packaging.

Photos: 

• By audio_file
      Item: Rotel RA-820
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: Scratched
      Reason for selling: Replaced
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info:
      Specifications from https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-820.shtml:
      Power output: 25 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 10Hz to 40kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.4%
      Damping factor: 20
      Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 95dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 430 x 66 x 271mm
      Weight: 5.5kg

This was used for PC desktop speakers driving KEF Q1 speakers.
      I tried it on my Spendor SP2/3R2 and it had no problem driving these.
      Photos:

• By mashley
      Item: Price Drop ~ Denon PMA 1055R 120 Watt Stereo Amplifier Silver Excellent Condition with Remote
      Price: $400 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent. Some minor marks on the case but front panel is clean
      Reason for selling: I have to downsize
      Extra Info:
       Key specs:
      65 watts per channel into 8 ohm speakers;  120 watts per channel into 4 ohm speakers (or driving both A and B 8 ohm speakers) total harmonic distortion 0.01% headphone socket 6 inputs: phono, CD, AUX, Tape1, Tape2 REC output selector (record one input source while listening to another) Source Direct button (bypass tone controls) Included in sale:
      Denon PMA 1055R Stereo Amplifier Denon RC 843 Remote Control European to figure of 8 mains lead (I used this to run and Apple AirPort Express from one of the switched mains outlets) Line to Phono adaptor (converts Phono input to Line) Hard copy manual (printed from PDF) Set of speaker leads (2) with banana plugs (4) at one end Pickup:
      Can be arranged from Potts Point or Blue Mountains.

Further info/interior pics (not item for sale): https://insidehifi.blogspot.com/2012/06/denon-pma-1055r.html 

Any questions, please ask.

Photos: 

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: PS AUDIO Phono stage ADC ( Nuwave phono convertor) 
      Price: NEW $2595 SELL FOR $1250 OVNO INC DONATION TO SNA
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: No need have 3 other phono stages and clearing the decks. No pun intended.
      Extra Info:Have suitable box, will ship etc. Very nice condition.

From PS Audio site https://www.psaudio.com/nuwave-phono-converter/

Take the best analog phono preamplifier we know how to make, combine it with a state-of-the-art Analog To Digital Converter, place them both in a hand crafted chassis, add a massive power supply, provide fully balanced class A analog outputs as well as multiple digital outputs including DSD and PCM and you have the NuWave Phono Converter.

Our expertise comes from building purist analog phono preamplifiers since 1974 and, in 1985, inventing and delivering the first high-end audio DAC in our industry.
      And it is with this background of design experience and innovation that we address today’s need for a no-compromise device that bridges the gap between the very best analog and digital audio systems. The PS Audio NuWave Phono Converter.
      Use the NPC as your analog source feeding any DAC or preamplifier. Archive your analog collection of vinyl, tape or simply enjoy your records without compromise. Analog, DSD, PCM, the NPC has it all.

“I can’t think of any product that impressed me as much… Review unit = purchased!” John Darko, DAR.

PS Audio’s NuWave Phono Converter (NPC) is a new category that combines a state-of-the-art analog phono preamplifier and analog DSD/PCM converter together in a world’s first. This is high resolution audio at its best. The NPC is a no-compromise approach to vinyl and analog reproduction in a high end audio system. The NPC accepts inputs from any analog source from tuners to turntables.
      This means users can input anything from an iPod to a $100,000 turntable setup, connecting the output of the NPC directly to a DAC, computer or preamplifier. Once connected, you can play vinyl discs or any analog source either directly into your preamplifier, through the NPC’s analog outputs, or DAC through the NPC’s multiple asynchronous digital outputs. You can also connect the NPC to your computer and RIP (record) to your heart’s content in either double DSD or 192kHz 24 bit PCM.
      This is the device you need if you’re going to build a library. The NPC produces both DSD and PCM from its digital outputs and high resolution fully balanced analog from its audio outputs. Use the NPC as the vinyl heart of your purely analog setup or digital setup. Either way, albums and analog sources of all types come alive with the NuWave Phono Converter.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/ps-audio-nuwave-phono-converter/