memota

EOI: Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Amplifier

Item: Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Amplifier 
Price: $4,299
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: Interested in trying something new
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I'm considering selling this to try something different.

Putting feelers out there to gauge interest.

The unit is absolutely mint, black finish, and comes with the optional remote control (which lists for $699 alone!). It was purchased new by me in May 2015. 

The amplifier retails for $7k new so this is a bargain.

I still have all the packaging so COULD ship, but would prefer local pickup if possible.

I'm be interested in a trade for a NAIM Supernait 2, or one of the NAIM Uniti Novas, but that's about all.

Some info

Brochure is here: http://www.bryston.com/PDF/brochures/B135_BROCHURE.pdf

• 135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
  • Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
  • Three ultra-low-noise power transformers
  • Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog
  • Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
  • Pre-out/main in connectors
  • Computer modelled heat-sink. Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminium chassis
  • Headphone jack
  • 20 year warranty (16 years to go!)

This is an incredible amplifier, with a low noise floor and pitch black background. It excels in bringing out detail in recordings without (somehow!) highighting flaws in production. 

Some reviews:

http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2014_2014-04_bryston_b135sst2_amplifier_review_test_lo-res.pdf

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/621-bryston-b135-sst2-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

IMG_1801.thumb.jpg.9c4b586c648a80e2c9ffcbed7ea220de.jpgIMG_1803.thumb.jpg.2638159112a6cafc0e8525a503f5b37f.jpgIMG_1804.thumb.jpg.82e068cc5f70c65272041d02315f4e36.jpgIMG_1805.thumb.jpg.7475d34c9db26c24a4c619b3585d9727.jpgIMG_1806.thumb.jpg.ea5b50b3b8d3c22b5e26ddc2a2e8a099.jpgIMG_1807.thumb.jpg.2b39346fa8d160b3733ad7d3f0cae8c0.jpgIMG_1808.thumb.jpg.736e527daaa066ad247a6034c1970e16.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

Edited by memota

No-one interested?

I’m open to discussions :)

Things tend to slow down in the classifieds this time of year.  You may have more interest in August when people are deciding how to spend their tax returns.  Best of luck.

Edited by Cafad

Ah yes of course! Thanks, I’m in no rush 

I’m open to offers on this one

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dave_todai
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: BRAYBROOK State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not used.
    • By King Ultra
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Darlinghurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not used anymore Further information:
      Highly regarded budget cans from Massdrop (Drop). Its more clear / neutral sounding compared to HD600/650 and often referred to as being between the HD660S and HD650 in sound signature, while having great technical performance for it's price. I do not have the retail packaging anymore. Headband and earpads are as good as new, with minimal use (< a month). Detailed, technical specs can be found in the link below.
      https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/brands-s-se/hd58x-jubilee-massdrop/

Comes with upgraded balanced Periapt cable (4 pin XLR) and original cable.

Photos:

• By King Ultra
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Darlinghurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not used anymore Further information:
      Highly regarded studio monitoring headphones that offers a true representation of recordings without colouration and allows you to hear every single layer of the track you’re composing and give really good feedback in the process.
      Also great for purist audiophiles who want to enjoy daily music with full neutrality. Comfort strap, and earpads are in good condition as you can see in the photos.

Comes with a 3m straight cable and a 5m coiled cable, 2 x Velvet Ear Pads, & 2 x Leatherette Ear Pads

Photos:

• By zakblue
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:

Local pickup only as the boxes were too large to keep.

Photos:

• By Appliancedave
      Item Condition: Fantastic Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Warragull State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not getting used. These Concert Grands present as like new and have had little use. They have been kept in a dedicated media room...I still have boxes. They operate perfectly.
      pickup only from Warragul 3820 Victoria. Price is firm.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved