Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

SOLD: FS: Isotek Power Cable Specials EOFY Savings!

2 minutes ago, chrislakt said:

I’ve sent pm, thank you

Replied

Cheers

James 

Edited by jimsan

Hello,

I would like to purchase one Initium 1.5m cable.

Thank's, Anthony

Hi 

I would like to purchase 1 premier cable thanks.

11 minutes ago, muzzball said:

Hi 

I would like to purchase 1 premier cable thanks.

PM Sent

Cheers

James

Just now, rowbo said:

PM sent 🙂

Replied 😎

2 minutes ago, mitchlim said:

Hi, i'll take two Sequel cables if still available

Sent you a PM

Cheers

James

Hi James

Received my Initium power cable yesterday.

I would like to say thank you for your prompt and courteous service.

New cable plugged in and looking forward to enjoying it.

Regards,

Paul Kitchener

1 hour ago, paulk said:

Hi James

Received my Initium power cable yesterday.

I would like to say thank you for your prompt and courteous service.

New cable plugged in and looking forward to enjoying it.

Regards,

Paul Kitchener

You're very welcome Paul.

Enjoy!

Cheers

James

Can i buy one of the premier cables please?

Peter

Hi there

I am interested in one of the Premium cables if still available.  New to Stereonet so no sure what info you need. 

Edited by Kinsella

Hi @Kinsella

I've sent you a PM, I would remove your contact details from the above post.

Regards

James

hi James,

I'm after a Premier with C7 connector. Do you have one available please?

cheers, Lance

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cyberkank
      Item: Dynaudio Audience 42 SAT speakers
      Price: 400 $300
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup  Only
      Extra Info:
      Selling for a friend

• By cyberkank
      Item: Dynaudio Contour S1.4 speakers + matching Dynaudio stands
      Price: 1800 $1700
      Item Condition: good condition
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup in Adelaide only.
      Extra Info:
      Selling for a friend.
      Photos:

• By Audionerd
      Item: German Physiks Limited 11 Speakers featuring the fabulous DDD omnidirectional transducer
      Price: $12K (RRP was about $18K) with donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Mint with all original packaging for safe transport at buyer's expense, accessories, manual and paperwork. Purchased new from the importer
      Reason for selling: Too many speakers and not enough money
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: German designer Peter Dicks evolved the "DDD" (Dicks Dipole Driver) from the legendary Walsh driver featured in Ohm F speakers from the US. I owned a pair many years ago and still remember how it's soundstage was so much more lifelike than anything else I'd heard before. Recognising the immense potential of the Walsh driver while acknowledging some of its flaws, Dicks managed to solve any remaining problems to produce a drive unit that is technically superior to any other in the world! A big statement, but you might want to read the Dick Olsher 2014 review in The Absolute Sound to understand why. A couple of reasons in simple terms relate to the total phase coherency of a single 360 degree transducer radiating out of its convex carbon fibre surface with a crossover frequency of 200 Hz, well below the critical midrange area. Cone breakup, directionality and phase anomalies make it almost impossible for a conventional design to compete with the spatial properties of these speakers. The listening sweet spot is also very much larger than usual. Combined with the speaker's discreet and elegant styling, the Limited 11 has massive "WAF" factor.

The "Limited 11" was German Physiks' experiment in producing a speaker at a much lower price than earlier models, without sacrificing performance. The "Limited" run of only 100 pairs worldwide was so successful that they decided to continue EXACTLY THE SAME DESIGN, but with 4 alternative finishes instead of just the 1 in light grey. They call this model the "Unlimited MK II" which is currently available with RRP of about $20K. Because technical issues mean that the DDD driver cannot be upscaled, the same driver is employed in all models from cheapest to dearest, the "Gaudi" at well over $300K. This makes the potential listening experience from their Limited or Unlimited models stunningly affordable for the serious audiophile.

The Limited (or Unlimited) model features a single carbon fibre DDD driver and 8" woofer in a sealed cabinet with acoustic vinyl finish and other resonance-suppression internal measures including heavy MDF reinforced panels, "Hawaphon" damping and high density felt. Bass from this moderately sized cabinet is surprisingly extended, defined and tight. I prefer the spike option on a carpeted floor, while rubber feet are supplied for use on hard surfaces.
      It is not hard to drive, with an efficiency of 88dB. Impedance never drops below 4 ohms, making it suitable for some valve amps as  well.

The DDD driver covers frequencies from 200Hz to 24KHz and avoids the need for a midrange crossover point, which together with its naturally low distortion, exceptional transparency and fast transients reproduces the fine detail you expect to hear in a live performance. Its 360 degree phase coherency results in a huge but focussed 3 dimensional image that immerses listeners in the performance and involves them emotionally. I don't know how I'm going to be able to let these speakers go, as nothing else that I've heard can sound like them! Maybe I'll list my beloved Wilson Benesch ACT 60LEs as well and keep what doesn't sell first.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By flanders
      Item: Canon EOS 6d full frame SLR
      Price: $650  $600
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Cash - pickup, EFT Osko, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      Selling my second body now that I've bought an EOS R.
      Note, this is not the mark II, it's the original 20.1 megapixel version. There's really not much in it between the image quality I get from this camera and the EOS R - the 6d is still a very good low light camera.
      The camera is is excellent working condition, well looked after, with a few minor marks.
      It comes with a Meike brand battery grip, which is just as good as the genuine one and has worked flawlessly.
      All the accessories that come in the box are included - body cap, battery, charger, USB and AV cables, software CD, manual. Note, the box is a 'lens kit' box - I bought the camera only. They're often sold this way and the kit lens is separated.
      Shutter count: 20775.
      Pickup can be arranged in Melb - I'll be visiting there soon.

Photos:

• By flanders
      Item: Canon EF 200mm f2.8 L USM lens
      Price: $440
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: I have a 100-400mm zoom and can't justify/carry both.
      Payment Method: Cash - pickup, EFT Osko, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      This is the original version of the lens with the retractable hood. It's the same optically and mechanically as the current version (with detachable hood).
      These don't come up for sale very often - one sold recently on ebay for $600.
      Comes with front and rear caps.
      Pickup can be arranged in Melb - I'll be visiting there soon.

Photos: