Cono28

SOLD: FS: Gigawatt Pc2 Power Conditioner

Item: Gigawatt PC 2 +LC 1 power cable
Price: $2800
Item Condition: Prefrect
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
Extra Info: This power conditioner will really make a big impact of improvement on your whole system ,no matter on digital or analogue side. Whole back ground is so quiet, music comes in clean and real, it just lift the system up another level. purchased last year with box and manual,post is no problem.

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/gigawatt3/1.html

https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gigawatt-pc-1-evo-power-conditioner-with-lc-1mk3

RRP : $5600.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20190614_085715.jpg

Edited by Cono28

👍 fantastic product - agree with op's description of the difference it can make. I have one and now cannot go without it. Well priced too. Glwts

52 minutes ago, Konan said:

👍 fantastic product - agree with op's description of the difference it can make. I have one and now cannot go without it. Well priced too. Glwts

Thanks mate. 

4 minutes ago, mitchlim said:

Is it AUS or USA plug ?

It's Aust plug. 

Scumbag like. 

Edited by scumbag

great units!

Edited by scumbag

Sold pending on payment, thanks everyone for interested. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Guest Proshchay
      By Guest Proshchay
      I had the pleasure of catching up with my friend, Dave before Easter for a listening session & to see how his system has developed. I guess the first thing to say is, this guy is one serious audiophile. He has a dedicated, treated listening room in his expansive house which doubles as his HT room. But as you can see, 2 channel audio is his main passion. He is also a gracious host, and like most audiophiles I know, is as fussy with this coffee beans as with his audio equipment ☕.

His system is tweaked to within an inch of it's life, including a full suite of Telos Audio products incl: Quantum stickers, a Quantum Noise Reducer (QNR) + upgraded Branda Signature grounding cables, Quantum Noise Resonator (QNR), Quantum Acoustic panels & Telos Audio gold cable risers. There is an array of Stillpoints (incl: Ultra 6's + Ultra bases, Ultra Mini’s & Ultra 5's + Ultra bases under his S7's), Finite Elemente Pagode APS racks, Stillpoints Aperture panels & Gigawatt conditioners. I asked Dave about his cd collection, and he treats his cd's with a spray & machine which trims the edge off the cd's, after which a special black coating is applied to seal the edge! I was looking for crystals and talisman, but couldn't find any ?. Suffice to say, this is a finely tuned system.

Since my last visit, Dave told me he had his Telos GNR upgraded to the latest Version 3.1, which by all reports (pardon the pun), is a quantum leap forward in terms of openness and insight into the music, and upgraded the power cable on his GNR to the new flagship pc from Voodoo Cable. Aural memory can be a funny thing, but I could swear the sound was smoother than I recall, and more open. Very impressive! Dave also had his previously dormant Wilson Benesch Torus subs in action which blended in well.

Moving into our listening session, when I handed my friend a cd, he did a sort of double take and commented his Vitus MP-T201/MP-D201 combo mostly collects dust these days, since 99% of the music he listens to is on his awesome Kronos Pro + SCPS-1 via that beautiful Vitus Masterpiece phono pre. And we're talking about a €46,000 transport/dac! After warming up for a couple of hours, the Vitus combo came to life and was sounding musical and engaging on the audiophile cd's I threw at it, including Anne Bisson 'Blue Mind'(UHQCD) and Sarah Mclachlan 'Surfacing' (K2HD). The latter cd offered the most musical, full bodied sound on his system.. An easy recommendation.

Despite the enjoyment of listening to well recorded/mastered cd's on his digital front end, there is no doubt his vinyl setup is quite a bit better. The Kronos sounds more resolving, palpable and provides a closer representation of the live event. You pays, you gets as they say ?. However, I can honestly say If I never owned a reference vinyl setup like my friend's, I could be perfectly happy with his transport/dac combo or my current Vitus cdp..

We drove the S7’s to high SPL's, and they sounded effortless with plenty of headroom fed by the Vitus SM-102 mono's & MP-L201 linestage, with Torus subs in support. Vitus and Magico Signature/Masterpiece series have great synergy imho. Despite the fact there was a little brightness, due I suspect to recent changes to his system/room and lack of warm up time, It was a very enjoyable listening session. It's nice to be able to share in the fellowship of our hobby with like-minded audiophiles, and have the opportunity to discover new music. Hope you enjoy the photos and video. I apologize in advance for the poor lighting in the video, but the photos are a lot clearer! ?.

• By Sceeta
      Item: Gigawatt PC-2 EVO+ Power Conditioner
      Price: $2,700.00
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, EFT bank transfer
      Extra Info: Selling on behalf of a mate. This power conditioner is as new with only 30hrs on it. It is the current model. It has 6 outlets. Advanced multi stage passive absorption filter/protector. 3 independent power filters - 2 x high current, 2 x analogue, 2 x digital. Still not burnt in yet, recommended 70 hrs. Dimensions are 440 x 115 x 400mm, weight 16kg. Comes with Gigawatt power cable. This unit retails for $4,390.00 so grab a bargain. Postage at purchasers cost or pick up welcome. PM if interested and if you have any further queries I can put you in touch with the seller. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

• By Cono28
      Item: Gigawatt PF-1 Power line Filter+LC power Cable 
      Price: .
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only 
      Extra Info: Just over a year old ,few scratches on the name plate otherwise all work.still have box ,post can be arrange at buyer expense.

Pictures:

• By sonusfidelio
      Item:    Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Power Conditioner
      Price:    $2,800
      Item Condition:   Excellent
      Reason for selling:    Downsizing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  

Not sure if it needs any explanation. A really high-end power conditioner that does not interfere with the dynamics or structure of the music. It's role is just to let the music fulfil it's most beautiful potential by not subtracting any bits or introducing any noise or constraining the dynamics. 
      The best conditioner is one where MUSIC=MUSIC, nothing less, nothing more ...
      I respect the well researched consumer and I am sure there is enough on the internet, so I will leave it at that.

Enquiries welcome and shipping at buyer's cost.

Pictures:

• By garfield1
      Item: Gigawatt PC-3SE EVO  AC Conditioner
      Price: $4450.00 Postage Included 
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit
      Extra Info:Purchased New from Australian Dealer,the Gigawatt PC-3SE Evo
      is the top of the line unit with 6 outlets RRP $8450.00
      Outlets are AUS ,has 2 high current ,2 Analogue ,2 digital outlets,
      have tried many conditioners ,and found the gigawatt the best performing
      comes with gigawatt power cable.
      have original box.unit in as new condition.

Pictures: