lemarquis

SOLD: FS: Opera Consonance Ella Baby power cable and PW-3A

Posted (edited)

Item: Opera Consonance Ella Baby power cable (US Plug) 1.8m and PW-3A Power Board
Price: $300 for both
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased these from Greg in April for a 2nd system that, sadly, will not eventuate in the immediate future so moving these on rather than putting into storage.

The Ella baby retails for $230, I purchased it for $180 as Greg didn't have any brand new in stock and this one had had light use (probably save you some break in time). PW3-A is RRP $190 and only used once to check the sockets. It is a universal board with AU plastic inserts provided (see photo). 

Pick up only in Carlton Nth. Have all original boxes.

Ella Baby

11AWG COPPER POWER CORD
99.99% Pure OFC Copper, WATTaGATE IEC plug 
The Ellabay Power Cord is electrically connected to the ground/shield wire and equipped with a heavy 4-layers-fabric tinned copper shield. This heavy gauge handcrafted power cord could keep EMI & RFI away from the power lines or other digital components.

- 2 x 11AWG Power wire
-11 AWG Ground
- Pure copper-plated heavy IEC plug
- Heavy tinned copper shield (4 layers)

The most inside layer is made of aluminum foil and then the 75% tinned copper shield, while the 93% tinned copper shield is located at the most outside. Between the 2 layers of tinned copper shield, there is a PVC insulation located.

PW3-A

This is an audio grade power board made by Opera Audio.

A true feed-through design at the 6 output sockets. 
All metal construction and built on a very solid metal chassis. 
It has 6 output sockets in total, these being the usual universal sockets (white), which take any mains plug (UK/Euro/Australian/USA).

110 to 240V Operation 
2200W at 240V 
6/5 x Universal sockets (UK/Euro/USA Australia plugs)

The PW-3 is a shielded and high quality power board which also allows the use of quality power leads which are fitted with power plugs from anywhere in the world. Very high quality components are used and the solid metal chassis allows for magnetic and RFI shielding not available in plastic power boards. Despite the fact that they do not contain filtering or conditioning circuitry, like the PW-1, a surprising sound quality improvement can result from using this board. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

ella.baby.jpg

PW3.jpg

Edited by lemarquis

Excellent combo. Glws. 

I have had some enquiries and will consider selling separately if they don't go as a combo. So far the PW3 has an offer... :popcorn:

I wouldn't be without my PW-3. An excellent way to add power outlets to a set up in what I consider to be an acoustically transparent manner. And universal too so you can buy cheap good quality US cables.