Yngvi

FS: Absolarè Signature Integrated Ampilifer

Posted (edited)

Item: Absolarè Signature Integrated Amplifier
Price: $32,500 plus postage - Offers Welcome. Lowballer's hit me up !!
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Time to try something different.
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased from the  Australian Distributor last year. This is the Signature RCA version. Hybrid design, 200w Solid State amplifier and tube pre-amplifier.  It will travel safely and securely in its original metal flight case and double box. All original packing and remote control provided.  Priced way below its current RRP of $52,500 AUD

Pictures:

1.thumb.JPG.3a467126154598ada7d08a720af5bf26.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.4105c4f93934487404f9ac296026dc2d.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.5b06773603fb29b7c2436406d257fd28.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.527dd1efeb5311f971861575c497f801.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.c2dd4fa91568e6da2c6a8c8ab7133d47.JPG

6.thumb.JPG.4f5274d5b8bb052dec5788687cab9e13.JPG

7.thumb.JPG.58bbdec8eff5ae12e379f62d00ffedf8.JPG

Edited by Yngvi

1 hour ago, Yngvi said:

Item: Absolarè Signature Integrated Amplifier
Price: $35,000 plus postage - Offers Welcome. Lowballer's hit me up !!
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Time to try something different.
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Purchased from the  Australian Distributor last year. This is the Signature RCA version. Hybrid design, 200w Solid State amplifier and tube pre-amplifier.  It will travel safely and securely in its original metal flight case and double box. All original packing and remote control provided.  Priced way below its current RRP of $52,500 AUD

Pictures:

1.thumb.JPG.3a467126154598ada7d08a720af5bf26.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.4105c4f93934487404f9ac296026dc2d.JPG

3.thumb.JPG.5b06773603fb29b7c2436406d257fd28.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.527dd1efeb5311f971861575c497f801.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.c2dd4fa91568e6da2c6a8c8ab7133d47.JPG

6.thumb.JPG.4f5274d5b8bb052dec5788687cab9e13.JPG

7.thumb.JPG.58bbdec8eff5ae12e379f62d00ffedf8.JPG

Stunning looking at any price. 

I have been using Absolare preamp and 845SET monoblocks driving Voxativ speakers for several years and can vouch for the extraordinary build and performance.  I have also heard the Absolare integrated in many systems all with superb results – most recently at Munich High-End last month.  This is as good as Integrated amps get.

GLWTS!! It looks to have been well looked after.

Well...this would just put my integrated to shame....any comparison would just end up with egg on my face. :laugh:

GLTWTS to OP. 

SMB

A very elite piece of audio design and certainly top end in it's inference.

I honestly can't imagine what a lowballer would say/offer; Hi, I have a Magna Verada GTVi it had a recommended retail price of $47,490, with the sunroof fitted to the vehicle adding another $2000.

Would you be happy to swap with say a cash difference of $7.5k?...to me?

Cheers, Hopeful.

*Hi just noticed your price drop. Can I amend my offer and make the cash differential 8k? cheers.

** In all seriousness. This is  absolute unobtania to a lot of people and to see it offered here on SNA amongst the populace who hover a little below this price range, is both an example of the range of member's pursuits in the HiFi world and also an acknowledgement of the broad church that is 'us'. There is of course the 'Dark  SNA' .

The very real membership, both long term and shorter who do not post but pay careful attention to the fora here and act when they see something that piques their interest.

Good luck with the sale Eggmiester and I hope someone here ends up with this rather extraordinary bit of kit.

***Disclaimer: I've seen this amp in situ and had a listening session, the synergy on display was both immediate and impressive within Eggy's system. It spoke heaps about his continual journey which in truth is a search, probably never ending like many here.

There have been many discussions here about the rate of diminishing returns as you go up the food chain, it is both a truism but also a cold hard fact. This level of refinement and R+D doesn't come cheap but I don't think I'd have to mention that obvious fact to any prospective buyer. Speak to the OP for more info.

EDIT: The thing is an absolute unit. The photos don't do justice to the size...it's  not like a massive Vitus or Gryphon Diablo, it's a much more refined design than those but it will impress on first viewing if you've never met one in the flesh.

Edited by Luc

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By memota
      Item: Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: $4,299
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Interested in trying something new
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I'm considering selling this to try something different.

Putting feelers out there to gauge interest.

The unit is absolutely mint, black finish, and comes with the optional remote control (which lists for $699 alone!). It was purchased new by me in May 2015. 

The amplifier retails for $7k new so this is a bargain.

I still have all the packaging so COULD ship, but would prefer local pickup if possible.

I'm be interested in a trade for a NAIM Supernait 2, or one of the NAIM Uniti Novas, but that's about all.

Some info

Brochure is here: http://www.bryston.com/PDF/brochures/B135_BROCHURE.pdf

135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms) Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel Three ultra-low-noise power transformers Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors Pre-out/main in connectors Computer modelled heat-sink. Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminium chassis Headphone jack 20 year warranty (16 years to go!)  
      This is an incredible amplifier, with a low noise floor and pitch black background. It excels in bringing out detail in recordings without (somehow!) highighting flaws in production. 

Some reviews:
      http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2014_2014-04_bryston_b135sst2_amplifier_review_test_lo-res.pdf

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/621-bryston-b135-sst2-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

• By dles1972
      Item: Yamaha A-S700 Amplifier 
      Price: no longer for sale
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: surplus 
      Extra Info: selling my trusty A-S700 
      It has a few light swirl marks on the case and light scratch on side of case, the face plate is clean
      Phono section sounds better than my Schiit Mani. Pure Direct mode sounds excellent
      I've put lower profile feet on it which in my opinion looks way better than the tall black plastic originals. The original feet will be included. 
      Comes with remote, which has a few wear marks on it

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By dles1972
      Item: Yamaha A-S1000 amplifier 
      Price: 950
      Item Condition: excellent near mint
      Reason for selling: changing things up
      Extra Info: selling my mint
      Yamaha A-S1000 with remote, no scratches or marks anywhere.

Incredible build quality, punchy warm clear sound, buckets of power, stellar MM/MC phono stage, built like a tank at 23kg. This has been used in rotation usually in summer mainly when my tube amp seems like the wrong choice, or when I want a punchier more detailed change over the tube sound. 
      The tone controls are in another league to most implementations I've heard. I never hear any degradation when I do use them. 

The side wood panels can be purchased in dark brown and black from Yamaha for $100 btw

I do have the manuals but no box. 
      Would prefer to have this local collection 

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Pass Labs HPA 1 Headphone Amplifier Ex Display
      Price: $3,500.00
      Item Condition: Ex display 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct deposit, Credit card on pick up, 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The HPA-1 headphone amplifier was designed ground-up to become what we believe is one of the very best sounding headphone amplifiers available today. With low feedback, wide bandwidth and a direct coupled MOSFET output stage, this musical instrument drives even the most difficult headphone loads with ease, power, and grace. The HPA-1 also functions as a line-level preamplifier that sonically rivals much higher-priced competition. The measured performance is superb and the sound even better.
      Comes with original box. 

• By Cafad
      Item:  One Exposure 2010S2D Integrated Amplifier
      Price:  $1450 (plus postage)  I'll be using Aust Post.
      Item Condition:  Demo unit, presents as new (Terry and I were very easy on it, it was only fed premium analogue signals and only hooked up to the best speakers in the room)
      Reason for selling:  Bit of a story here.  It was meant to go back to Andrew at Audiofix before he fled the country to attend some show or other but it didn't.  So either it takes up space at my place until Andrew gets back or it gets sold off beforehand.
      Extra Info:  Links to the manufacturers website, my SNA review and Terry's and my GTG results below.  Comes with the remote control, power cord, original box and packing.  Full warranty applies via Audiofix.

https://www.exposurehifi.com/products/item/2010s2d-integrated-amplifier.html
      https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/264806-exposure-2010s2d-review/
      https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/263126-terry-o-and-cafads-integrated-amp-challenge/page/5/

Pics: