jeffpr

SOLD: fs OPPO BDP 95

Posted (edited)

Item: OPPO
Price: 450
Item Condition:EXCELLENT
Reason for selling:NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank deposit.  can deliver to melbourne
Extra Info: no faults or issues .gatti basic region mod blu ray and dvd.  firmware update about a year ago. best audio i ever had.   sorry for the lousy photos..

Photos: Advertisements w

3dQaFt95sx0Ej5XLY7rZE2mrcfrtVw6ZlzNDDM7Ry3ofX8lRP3zka_6e4UeIIQKx1-pHPmrZWEVmXt_neishk0U5EV1VMR2ua7_1ZbFb1o0mIfDAhMXBwfsbgbIpEv287M7uZ5trOxbKhcIaRYfYdVn12pKen6DcF2E-GbESR-V_0d1QGaCQXAHDk4qt2JovZHZ5svftvO4gkQiVqG9TB2k6gu6YMAyf-9uk774Mfmr0U1slMxj33iEv8rXCuO2K9ZG-oBT3_MBICPDDNTznD_45QmiuHlTYmOdM4IilLUfwUFedyIjYOu0ME3Myuc5-qePlPDeNR-4LfOGYkKXr9BMCWqU01UFfX83PGAd6VVkG3ZpuqRG_OhDi2kHFeAHi3iy3QYtE_5GpuioKz6rYfKtcPjNzq12n-p_nDWTs0b3zBg5VVY6sgxgbFvEE8COL5navn3t25PiAVqt-rroJsX4BbGo8wNTuBepTAwYkJaFzKFnpfz_ebVJhk1NAKDKPT8thQx4MM3jmjjwGJhJy5J7jXGpgnDcpq3ZbK3PEQI4EzIE5qOD-DyivRrTjgvyd3uKaai8iOoB5JMVNuAAiooFCGm-UmcuNAztALDX_34ZLac-hMQ5ArYNPo6stIrFWAriQLEj9eTnpr1WHhyJvOttzXR2LiSy0BDnk_xbAyivJdW41uWf9Lk_5DLmNreozG8ffeCcMtZMNqEIItajYCkBD=w481-h641-no
Edited by jeffpr

i would like to buy your oppo and freight to adelaide please check your messages thanks simon

Sorry to all making low offers .please send pm if wanting to purchase at advertised price.... save offers for month of July.

17 minutes ago, jeffpr said:

Sorry to all making low offers .please send pm if wanting to purchase at advertised price.... save offers for month of July.

Low ball offers..... what a joke! This is priced very sharply, it’s a bargain as is, low balling when the price is hot is ridiculous!