Sign in to follow this  
sakabatou

Kef LSX $1395 delivered (Blue only)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jomjom
      Price: $3800 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD,money transfer,PayPal you pay fee Reason for selling: too many speakers Further information: Bought brand new last year from authorised dealer with receipts and boxes.

Note: will donate if sold here.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By couchy
      Hi All, I have acquired 2 pair of Kef speakers. One a clone built many years ago. The other is  like a ported ls3/5a. Any experts out there to tell me  more. One pair might be put up for sale. Both sets sound fantastic.

• By kylevuong19
      Item: KEF LS50 Wireless
      Price Range: negotiable
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:

Hi guys, 
      I'm looking to buy a pair of KEF LS50 Wireless, preferable in black and blue version. I'm in Melbourne so a local sale would be good.
      Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Matyk
      Item: kef r900
      Price:  2750
      Item Condition: near new
      Reason for selling: amp change/ need to change  speaker 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

i was the lucky one who picked these up delivered for 3,050$ brand new 

they have 29 hours  and are still not broken in even close.  I put these on for the first  5 hours  and was shocked by how bad they were!! After hour  20 i was so surprised by how they sound!!

amazing for the price.  The vocal  is superb and the resolution will suprise you. 

I love trying  different  speakers and amps. I dont keep gear for very long. I do lose  alot of money  but i will know once i settle into  my new room what  speaker/ amp combo  i will settle with. I will eventually go a smaller room and these kefs will not work. 

but as a few members  here know i really love these kefs. If they  dont sell I'm  easy either way.
      😀😀😁

• By AmazingMonkey
      Item: Kef LS50
      Price: $1100
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Purchased LS50 Wireless
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal 
      Extra Info: 
      I’m selling my LS50s and all my other gear as I’ve purchased a set of LS50 Wireless. 
      I bought these new a couple of years ago and have performed flawlessly for me over that time. They were paired with an Arcam FMJ A19 amp, which is a great match for these speakers. The A19 is also for sale on here, if you’re looking for an amp to go with these speakers. 
      The LS50s come with the original box and are pretty much in as new condition. 
      Local pickup only, from Eltham (Melbourne)