Sign in to follow this  
Audio Connection

DALI PHANTOM in-wall speakers in a pair, NEW unopened condition

Posted (edited)

Item: DALI PHANTOM S-80 in-wall speakers pair in NEW unopened condition 
Price: $2,990.00
Item Condition: NEW in a box 
Reason for selling: Clearance 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, Credit card on delivery, Direct deposit 
Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The PHANTOM S-80 is the most compact in-wall speaker in the range. With its 8 inch bass/mid-range woofer working in combination with the rotatable hybrid tweeter module, it delivers a clear and well-defined audio reproduction - including a surprising bass performance.phantom-s-80-background.png.976a37f959f4113ce333ce3f4bbc3edf.pngdali-phantom-s-180-livingroom-no-grilles.thumb.jpg.8a976a647637183e1c8032a19ac509a7.jpgDALI-S80-1-250x250.jpg.ec491cbfde9fada8b5de57b5a1d8e40f.jpgdali-phantom-s-80-grille.jpg.5632d423584034ced265fefd3d21b970.jpgdali-phantom-s-80-grille.jpg.5632d423584034ced265fefd3d21b970.jpgphantom-s-80-background.png.976a37f959f4113ce333ce3f4bbc3edf.pngDALI-S80-1-250x250.jpg.ec491cbfde9fada8b5de57b5a1d8e40f.jpgdali-phantom-s-180-livingroom-no-grilles.thumb.jpg.8a976a647637183e1c8032a19ac509a7.jpg

The relative compactness of the PHANTOM S-80 makes it perfect for any placement in your audio system. Front, centre, rear or high positions. The compact and slim cabinet offers a full frequency response similar to that of a floorstanding loudspeaker, but without sacrificing valuable living room space. It delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance with the use of proven speaker technologies. This includes our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, our signature hybrid tweeter module and our superior innovative magnet design including a SMC pole piece.

All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

phantom-s-eisa-logo.jpg

Edited by Audio Connection

Item: DALI PHANTOM S-180 in-wall speakers in a pair, NEW unopened condition 
Price: $4,395.00
Item Condition: NEW in a box 
Reason for selling: Clearance 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The PHANTOM S-180 is a full-size in-wall loudspeaker, which combines a 8” wood fibre driver with a 10” passive carbon fibre radiator and a rotatable hybrid tweeter module to deliver coherent, clean and detailed room filling sound. All this squeezed into a slim cabinet that fits into almost any standard wall.

The slim DALI PHANTOM S-180 in-wall loudspeaker offers a full frequency response similar to that of a floorstanding loudspeaker, but without sacrificing valuable living room space. It delivers a no compromise in-wall audio performance with the use of proven speaker technologies. This includes our characteristic wood fibre cones, low-loss rubber surround, solid MDF front baffle, our signature hybrid tweeter module and our superior innovative magnet design including a SMC pole piece.

All models are built around a rotatable hybrid tweeter module making them easy to install for any audio use – be it stereo, centre channel or surround.

We have optimised the primary 8” wood fibre woofer for both bass and mid-range performance. To further enhance the bass performance, we have paired the primary woofer with a 10” passive carbon fibre radiator. This ensures that the PHANTOM S-180 really stands out from the crowd.

dali-phantom-s-180-livingroom-no-grilles (1).jpg

phantom-s-eisa-logo (1).jpg

phantom-s-180-finish.png

dali-phantom-s-180-grille.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hellzigha
      Item: Consonance CD player Ref 2.2 
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: excellent cosmetically 
      Reason for selling: not listening to CDs anymore. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: I have owned this player for many years and it is a fantastic player. I had the Consonance Droplet and I didn’t find any difference between the two. 
      I sold of the Droplet and held on to this. 
      It has a valve output stage and sounds amazing. 
      Has both RCA and balanced out. 
      Only issue is the display panel has been giving some problems.. always displays something incoherent. But in no way is the sound compromised. 
      It comes with 2 remotes which work only about 30cm or lesser away . I suspect it has to do with the faulty display panels. 
      I am reluctant to sell this as I know I will have to spend much more to get to this level but at the moment it is just sitting unused. I have the original box. Local pick up preferred. 
      Can ship only if the buyer is willing to organize shipping and bear all costs and risks. Sorry but this is due to a recent bad experience. Cheers 

• By AlurkA
      Item: Accuphase E-470 Integrated
      Price: $8700
      Item Condition: Excellent, like new.
      Reason for selling: A move to a class a Accuphase amp.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only, any additional fees incurred would be paid by the buyer.
      Extra Info:

Purchased in August 2018, Australian Model, Accuphase warranty is 5 years.
      The Amp and the DAC-50 are now separated if someone is interested in the DAC only.
      Includes all original double boxing, remote control, manuals, power cables (yes a Japanese one is included as well just in case you can find somewhere to plug it in!)
      Willing to ship at buyers expense, boxed up it is around 31kg,

Links: 

Amp : http://www.accuphase.com/cat/e-470_e.pdf
      DAC: http://www.accuphase.com/model/dac-50.html

Reviews

https://audiofi.net/2018/09/accuphase-e-470-integrated-amplifier-one-for-a-lifetime/

Photos: All images are of the actual unit for sale.

• By Jeddie
      Item: Inkjet Cartridge Set
      Price:  $25  $20 posted
      Item Condition: 10/10 Never used.
      Reason for selling: I no longer have compatible printer.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Contains 4 colours; Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
      Compatible with Epson; 
      Stylus N11, NX125, NX130, NX230, NX420, NX430, TX120, Workforce 320, 325,4 35

• By Snake
      Item:  Panasonic Plasma HD 3D TV 55" TH-P55VT60A
      Price:  $700 ono
      Item Condition:  Excellent
      Reason for selling:  New TV
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:  What is there to say ....    The last and best of the Panasonic Plasma TVs.  
      In perfect condition with all accessories including two remote controls, two sets of 3D glasses (unused),
      screen pen and owners manual.  No longer have box so pick up only.   

• By Ants01
      Item: Pair Krix Symphonix Floor Standing Speakers
      Price: $970
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Recent upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
      Opportunity to own a pair of these very nice, Aussie-made speakers in excellent condition. They have been well cared for by a single owner (me), are in perfect working order and have been in use until very recently.

The sound is musical, detailed and precise, with good stereo imaging. Given that they are quite sensitive (92db) they don't take much to drive them. They make great stereo speakers or main speakers for a surround system. They get a great write-up on hometheatrehifi.com.

The speakers are well constructed of cabinet grade MDF board with lacquered Australian Jarrah veneer. The Symphonix are bi-wire and bi-amp capable and also come with carpet spikes.

Tech Specs:
      Drivers: One 1" Dome Tweeter, Two 6 1/4" Mid/WoofersMFR: 35 Hz - 20 kHz Power Handling 150 Watts RMS Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms Crossover Point: 3 kHz Dimensions: 41" H x 10" W x 12" D  
      According to Orion Blue Book, the current value for these speakers in very good condition is around $1500, and I am pricing these well under that value to sell.

For anyone interested in using these for a surround system, I also have the matching KDX centre speaker for sale, and would be happy to provide further information.