Audio Connection

DALI OPTICON VOKAL centre speaker in black ex display condition

Item: DALI OPTICON VOKAL centre speaker in black ex display condition 
Price: $725.00
Item Condition: Ex display condition 
Reason for selling: Clearance 
Payment Method: Pickup - COD, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit 
Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Also the component that handles the bulk of the direct front action, choosing an effective centre loudspeaker is essential to the whole home cinema experience. This is why we designed the VOKAL to be a fool-proof hit in any home, both in terms of performance and physicality.

Firstly, armed with our sublime 6½ inch low-loss Wood Fibre Woofer, Hybrid Tweeter module and front-pointing bass port, you can be assured that the action on the screen in front of you is seamlessly soundtracked, with deftly handled detail drawing you deeper in. Perfect with any of the compact speakers in the series, but at the same time powerful enough to match just about any set of speakers. 

Secondly, with an eye on practicality, the OPTICON VOKAL has also been designed to fit most makes of Hi-Fi furniture due to the front facing bass ports, meaning it can be neatly stowed away – a plus point for aesthetically minded home owners and home cinema custom installers alike. But it will work just as well out in the open.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

dali-opticon-8-black-tv-interior.jpg

opticon-vokal-background.png

opticon-51-eisa-award-2016-2017_small.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Clear Audio Verity Carbon Fibre Tonearm
      Price: $960 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No use.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Current arm still for sale 

The Verify tonearm presents Clearaudio's innovative and groundbreaking magnetic bearing technology in an elegant package. Super solid, resonance-optimised carbon fibre is the basis for a user-friendly radial design.

Clearaudio Verify Tonearm
      The aluminium resonance-free headshell can be finely adjusted; the finely adjustable counterweight sets the exact Tracking Force. Stylish design and clean lines make the Verify a stunning eye catcher as well as providing precise signal transfer and a calm, clear sound.
      This beauty is wired with Clearaudio's high quality Direct Wire. The Verify reaches its optimum sound when combined with the Concept turntable and corresponding Concept MC cartridge. For high-end music lovers and newcomers, this may be the most exciting complete turntable package of all time. But even on most other turntables the Verify embodies an affordable synthesis between breath-taking design and detailrich sonority.
      Cartridges with a weight from 2.5 to 17 grams are ideal partners for the Verify.

CONSTRUCTION DETAILS Friction free tonearm with magnetic bearing technology CARTRIDGE BALANCE RANGE 2.5 gram – 17 gram NULL POINTS Inner: 66.04
      Outer: 120.9 AUDIO LEAD Clearaudio phonocable approx. 1 m from tonearm feet
      capacity: 136 pF
      induction: 2 μH
      resistance: 345 Ohm OVERHANG 17.31 mm OVERALL LENGTH 302 mm EFFECTIVE TONEARM LENGTH 9.4 inches (exact 239.31 mm) DISTANCE FROM PIVOT TO STYLUS 222 mm DISTANCE FROM PIVOT TO STYLUS 222 mm TILT ANGLE 23.00 ° MAXIMUM OF TILT ANGLE ACCORDING TO THE RADIUS 0.123 °/cm MIDDLE SKATINGFACTOR AT A RADIUS OF 133 MM AND 83.9 MM 0.43 TOTAL WEIGHT 200 gram
      330 gram (incl. counter weight) MOUNTING STYLE Linn / Clearaudio WARRANTY 2 years*
      * Only if the Manufacturer's guarantee card is filled out correctly and sent back within 2 weeks to Clearaudio.  

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Audio Technica ATH SR9 headphones as new in case with all leads
      Price: $ 390ono . RRP $659- $699
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: no use
      Extra Info: Very Well reviewed headphones.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Range of cables to choose from RCAS< USB< HDMI AND XLR
      Price: Various see below
      Item Condition: Generally good to excellent
      Reason for selling: No need- clean up.
      Extra Info:

As per Photos: however they seems to have reordered themselves but most you can read.

1) Monster Balanced RCA 2 metres. $100

2 and 3) Total Dac d1 USB filter  $360 Euros new $400 Aus posted

4) Linn 30cm cable $50

5 and 7 and 10) Monster 1.5 metre component lead $50

6 and 9) Thunder Snake Digital Link Viper factory terminated with lockable Rca plugs similar to WBT heavy duty 75 ohm digital lead $100

8 and 11) Cardas Video Digital 75 ohm cable with cardas plugs $100

12 and 13) Soniclink Aero space technology 150 rca cables  1 metre $150

14) Radio shack rca cable 1 metre $25

15) Monster cable 300 mk11 i metre $50

20) TARA LABS PRISM KLARA Speaker cables 2 metres pair $250

21-22) Osborn SilverLink xlrs a pair sold

Osborn Silverlink is the result of several years of careful experimenting with many different types of cabling and insulation materials. Silverlink is made from pure extruded silver wire which is specially made for Osborn Loudspeakers. It is extruded into one continual length. Many reference cables up to $6,000 per pair were used as comparisons during the selection phase. Neither I, nor any of my customers have yet found an interconnect to match the performance of the Silverlink. Silver Interconnects often suffer from a brittle top end and a restricted bass performance. The sonic purity, transparency, inner detail and soundstage of the Silverlink is extraordinary in both XLR and Single Ended interconnects.." from www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/osborn-speaker-cables .

23)Monster cables xlrs $100

24)Clearer Audio Silverline hdmi i metre $100

25) QED purple UNEX HDMI-  $100

• By Huckles
      Item: Astell & Kern SP1000 AMP stainless steel. 
      Price: $995 including shipping.  Paypal 3% on top.  Save $200 off a brand new one.  Donation will be made to stereoNET if sold here.
      Item Condition:  Fantastic.  It has been put on and off my sp1000 maybe a dozen times and in and out of it's own case. 
      Reason for selling:  Not required now that I've sold off all my headphones.  IEM's don't require it.  Well, not if you want to add colour/warmth to your sound.
      Extra Info:  Purchased on the 9/10, so barely even 2 weeks old.  Comes with everything that came with it new and i will forward my receipt from Minidisc.  The amp hasn't even left my house.  It's been only listened to in my office.  Well made and looks a treat with my SP1000.  As an example, my Z1R at 125/150 with just the DAP through 2.5mm balanced, the volume was 'loud' but it became congested and strained.  With the amp through balanced and 2.5mm high gain, volume was about 100/150 and it was done easy.  No congestion, no straining.  My Tia's don't require the extra power as they are sensitive already.

• By AzzaFlex
      Item:  Dita Answer Truth edition
      Price: $750.00
      Item Condition: mint one week old
      Reason for selling: Second set and wanting to move to cans. 
      Extra Info:
      Amazing iem truly impressive for single DD. Just look at reviews of them to understand sound and build quality. Have complete new set of tips so everything will be brand new for next owner.