LWA Staff

KEF HTS2001 Satellite Speakers

Item: KEF HTS2001 Satellite Speakers
Price: Was $250 - SN Member Special $200
Item Condition: Excellent secondhand condition
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, ZipPay

Shipping: We'll ship anywhere, POA
Extra Info: What's not to love with these superb little satellites from KEF?  Offering
clear, crisp and smooth sound that will surprise for their size. Ad in a sub and you've got an effective 5.1 system for very little cost.
Photos:

Kef_HTS2001-Satellite-Speakers_1.jpg

Kef_HTS2001-Satellite-Speakers_2.jpg

Kef_HTS2001-Satellite-Speakers_3.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sakabatou
      Addicted to Audio is selling a limited number of Blue LSX at $300 off retail, using the Voucher code KEFLSXBL

(credit here: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/463501 )
    • By MAXXX
      Item: Kef Q4 compact floorstanders
      Price: $260
      Item Condition: VGC
      Reason for selling: NLR, shifting house.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Compact 3-way Kef floorstanders.
      Small dent on one of the speakers (see photo). Drivers in perfect condition, can demo for local buyers. Prefer local sale, no boxes. $10 donation to SN

System type 3-way Enclosure type Bass-reflex Frequency response ± 3dB 42 - 27000 Hz Nominal impedance 8 Ohm Amplifier Requirements 15 - 150 W Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 90 dB Maximum output (SPL) 111 dB Midrange 130 mm (5") Uni-Q with 19 mm (3/4") HF Woofer 130 mm (5") Dimensions (H x W x D) 820 x 180 x 250 mm / 32.28 x 7.09 x 9.84 in. Weight 9,1 kg / 19.8 lbs.  
      Pictures:

• By Huckles
      Item:  Schitt Ragnarok, Schiit Gumby multibit gen 2, KEF LS50 anniversary with ION Forged stands
      Price:  $4000
      Item Condition:  Used but fantastic condition, photos up later tonight
      Reason for selling:  I've just been using a closed headphone with an AK240 for my music listening and editing time (have a 1 year old and a 4 year old) so I don't get to use speakers that often.  Sounds glorious and looks  the part too.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Ideally I was thinking of selling the components together in one package.  Rag is pretty heavy but if I recall, it was about $80 to send through Aust Post and the Kef's were about the same.  The KEF's are the anniversary model in gloss black.  Rag and Gumby are silver.  Any questions don't hesistate to ask, I'd prefer canberra pickup so there's no hassles with posting.  I also have Hifiman RE2000 gold edition in one of my other listings too.

*Schiit Ragarock sold pending payment.  So The Gumby and the LS50 Kef anniversary's will be up for sale.  $1500 for Gumby and $1300 for Kef's, photos up later tonight or possibly early tomorrow.

Pictures:
    • By AJL999
      Location:   NSW Central Coast, or deliver to Sydney North Shore

Price:   $1,300

Condition:    Excellent – present as new

Reason for Sale:  Bought some big beasts – something’s got to go!

Payment:  COD, direct deposit, PayPal

Extra Info:  No intro needed for these – they are well known to punch well above their weight.  The only reason I’m moving them on is I bought some GoldenEar Triton 1’s.      They are totally unscratched and come with the manual and foam bung inserts.     Sadly I do NOT have the boxes….and with the slightly protruding drivers, I don’t think it’s worth the risk to box and mail them.  BUT….…if you like I can deliver them to P&S and you can pay to get them Packed & Sent.   

Pictures:

• By Razuu
      Item: KEF LS50 Anniversary Limited Model - Black Gloss in Excellent Condition
      Price: $1450
      Item Condition: 9/10 in excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Moving overseas
      Payment Method: Pickup and will Post at buyers cost.  Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Very little use award-winning KEF LS50 Anniversary Model. Gloss Black in absolutely pristine condition (cosmetically and sound). These speakers have been tested by Mike Lenehan from Lenehan Audio on the Gold Coast. Mike has given them his approval. Original box and manuals are provided. Please contact me for any more information, to discuss shipping or an audition.
      Thanks for looking.

Pictures: