Item: Magico V3 Loudspeakers
Price: 12k $11000 or Nearest Offer
Item Condition: Prefect
Reason for selling: Getting out of this hobby?
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer. 
Extra Info: This is one of the model made Magico famous, Beautiful to look at ,engaging sound, truly a end game speaker.Have all the timber crate and packaging material came with.total weight about 100kg each,at this stage prefer local pick up. last 2 picture from web. RRP : 39K.

Description: Three-way, sealed-box, floorstanding loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1" (25mm) ring-radiator tweeter, 6" (152mm) Nano-Tec midrange cone, two 7" (178mm) Nano-Tec woofer cones. Frequency range: 32Hz–40kHz. Sensitivity: 89dB/2.83V/m. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms. Recommended power: 50–300Wpc.
Dimensions: 42" (1050mm) H by 12" (300mm) W by 15" (380mm) D. Weight: 160 lbs (72kg) each.
Finish: Satin-varnished birch-ply, black-anodized aluminum.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/magico-v3-loudspeaker-1/

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_20190405_095100.jpg

IMG_0024.png

IMG_0025.png

Edited by Cono28
  • Like 3

Guest deanB

I know looks aren't as important as performance and beauty is in the eye of the beholder but these look so much more attractive than any of Magicos subsequent designs (imho).

Stunning set up. Nice colour.

DO YOU HAVE ALL THE BOXES AND FREIGHT MATERIAL. are they an optional finish as not on the colour specs sheets that I have seen. cheers Adam

Edited by Eagleeyes
expanded question
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Eagleeyes said:

Stunning set up. Nice colour.

DO YOU HAVE ALL THE BOXES AND FREIGHT MATERIAL. are they an optional finish as not on the colour specs sheets that I have seen. cheers Adam

I have the original crate to go with freight, they're about 20 more kg each, really need pallet truck to manage them. Only one colour as the v3 produced as said in the spec. Sheet, cheers. 

Edited by Cono28
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, Demondes said:

Ahh would love to have a listen to these, but I am out of Melbourne (out of the country) until the end of August.

No problems , just pm me if I still have anything left by then.?

On 30/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, PKay said:

Sadly these are too big for my room. I love the plywood finish. 

The beauty of the Magico is it can play loud and low for late night listening,my room only 4x5 m,the music cames in thick and the bass from the sealed box is beautifully balanced .

• Like 1

Having heard these in situ, the spatial representation/imaging and level of detail was exemplary in what was a relative small space (5x4m). Bass was not overbearing, and well controlled. Partnered with good amplification these will work in small to medium rooms very well. The midrange and top end in particular was spectacular with accurate bass.

• Like 4

I had a listen to these tonight when I dropped in to pick up something unrelated.

Firstly the seller is a hell of a nice guy and knows his stuff. I’ve never heard Magico’s before, now I know what all the fuss is about. These things sound magnificent, as soon as I heard them I was going through stuff I could sell. Not to be I’m afraid. They are built like absolute tanks and the build quality is second to none.

Screaming bargain at the asking price.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1