FS: NAD 705 Stereo Receiver

Posted (edited)

Item: NAD 705 Stereo Receiver
Price: $150
Item Condition: Fair
Reason for selling: No longer used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is where my audio journey started many years ago. It is a great little amplifier that has served me well. A good cheap starter amp for someone.

Photos:

IMG_20190610_185208.jpg

IMG_20190610_185849.jpg

MVIMG_20190610_185913.jpg

Edited by IXXI

Guest Music monster

Isn’t it a receiver not integrated amplifier.gary the music monster 

Thanks Gary,

Original post updated.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Sony VRD-MC5 portable DVD recorder.
      Price: $100
      Item Condition: Mint Condition
      Payment Method: Credit Cards, Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, ZipPay with up to six (6) months interest free.
      Shipping: Anywhere in Australia, POA
      Extra Info: This is unit is in superb condition. Would suit a video enthusiast. We've never seen one like this is such good condition. Quickly transfer video from camera footage via the composite, S-Video, USB or DV connections (depending on the hardware at hand) copy the tape to a DVD. There is also an option to transfer to HDD and Memory Cards/  A 2.5in LCD screen on top of the device helps you keep track of your footage.
      Proceeds from this sale go to the Variety Children's Charity.
      Photos:

• By Zodiac-12
      Item: Nu
      Price: $
      Item Condition: Used 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal as a friend/COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Photos:Below

• By john.reekie
      Item: Rega RP40, no TT PSU
      Price: $600 pickup
      Item Condition: See below
      Reason for selling: Bought a new table
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

This is the 40th anniversary edition of the Rega Planar 3. More info here (PDF): http://www.livingsound.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Rega-RP40-Anniversary-Information-Sheet.pdf

The TT PSU on this table blew, so I wired in a connector for the low voltage 24V supply with a series resistor to drop the voltage a bit. It works fine on 33RPM, and I wasn't able to tell any difference to before.

I think the cartridge needs replacing, as I can't get it distortion-free in the inner grooves. The wallwart doesn't say Rega on it (24V, 0.35A), but that's what I got with it.

Given that it's already incomplete, I'm wondering if there'd be interest in the parts e.g. RB303 arm, 24V motor, glass platter etc. I'm thinking maybe this would be a good deal for people looking to upgrade with those parts, and/or get a plinth for a project etc. Please post here in the thread if so (will be too hard to keep track of in PM). Also please ask specific questions in the thread if there's something you want me to check, as I haven't used the table in some time.

Thanks for looking

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By jackrinse
      Item: Sonus Faber Grand Pianos with Walnut sides
      Price: $2900
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: purchased more Harbeths
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I have the original boxes
      Photos: 

• By Wondering
      Item:  AudioTechnology Flexunits  8 I 52 20 08 SD in C-quenze basket
      Price:  $450 for pair
      Item Condition:  Very good
      Reason for selling:  Not being used
      Payment Method:  Direct deposit, Cash
      Extra Info:

I bought these for a project that never eventuated and it's time to pass them on.  AudioTechnology has a strong reputation as a premium driver manufacturer.  And they come with a very high price tag to match.

These units have been previously used by a member here but were described as like new.  There are some marks where the drivers have been screwed into the cabinet and a graze on the visible surface of one driver.  See photo.

More information here - www.rkbindustrial.com/Download/Flexunits_8_I_52_20_08_SD.pdf

Can be posted at buyers cost.

Photos: