FS: MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 2 (NEW) SPEAKERS

Item: MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 2 (NEW)
Price: $970 includes $10 donation to Stereonet
Item Condition: Brand New, Yes, Brand New
Reason for selling: Upgraded to B&W 805 bookshelves.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: These are brand new, bought them about 3 years ago from Monitor Audio dealer shop in SA, I opened the box myself tested them and back in the box and in storage for renovating my house, then moved to new home this is why they just sat in dry storage for a while, recently I carefully took them out again took photos and back in the box ready for new home, got them on special at that time cost me around $2200 they were expensive speakers and now I think the piano black finish is No longer available for sale anymore

PLEASE NOTE:  PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE THESE SPEAKERS TO ANY OF THE MONITOR AUDIO GOLD SERIES OR MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 1 SPEAKERS.  These are bigger and have 8 inch woofers and sound is much better then all the above.

FURTHERMORE: THESE SPEAKERS NEED TO BE RUN IN BEFORE FULL USAGE.  

More about the speakers.

MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 2 SPEAKERS

The Monitor Audio Silver 2 loudspeakers feature a powerful 8” C-CAM® RST® bass/mid driver in a compact two-way stand mount design. Higher overall efficiency and driver size deliver excellent dynamic headroom with the extended bass normally associated with floor-standing models. Combining audiophile standards of resolution and dynamics, the Monitor Audio Silver 2 will fill medium to large rooms with glorious audio in two-channel stereo or multi-channel cinema applications

Stylish looks, punchy sound

Experience the clear, open highs, surprisingly deep bass, and wide soundstage that Monitor Audio's Silver 2 speakers deliver. You'll be amazed how these compact bookshelf speakers have the power to make your favorite concerts and movies come to life. And you'll be impressed by the luxurious construction that make them a handsome addition to any listening room. The Silver 2s are ideal for home theater or stereo setups in medium- to large-sized rooms.

• frequency response: 40-35,000 Hz
  • sensitivity: 88 dB
  • recommended amplifier power: 40-120 watts
  • impedance: 8 ohms
  • ultra-rigid, lightweight C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminum/Magnesium) cone material used to provide high efficiency and low distortion
  • 1" gold dome C-CAM tweeter for detailed sound and extended high-frequency response
  • 8" C-CAM woofer with RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) to enhance stiffness and reduce mass for greater speed and accuracy
  • single bolt-through driver attachment provides mechanical decoupling and increased cabinet rigidity for greater clarity and resolution
  • bass reflex (ported) design with HiVe® II technology for reduced turbulence and higher velocity airflow
  • high-quality crossovers with polypropylene film capacitors for greater accuracy
  • Pureflow® Silver plated oxygen-free copper internal wiring
  • dual binding post speaker terminals with bi-amp/bi-wire capability
  • 9-1/16"W x 14-3/4"H x 13-1/4"D
  • weight: 21.3 lbs. (each)
  • MFR # Silver 2 GB

What's in the box:

Monitor Audio Silver 2 owner's manual

• 2 Bookshelf loudspeakers
  • 2 Grilles
  • Hex-key
  • Owner's Manual

Audition can be arranged either in Terrigal or Sydney North Ryde area. also can post Australia wide at buyers expense.    

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by HiFiPassion
  • Like 1