Sign in to follow this  
Musicman1963

FS: VINTAGE VALVE RADIOS x2 (RELIST)

Item: 2 antique functioning valve mantle radios

Price: $50 for both/$30ea.

Item Condition:Good for age

Reason for selling:NLR

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: Both radios fire up and receive signal-AWA-Clock not working, casing in great cond. Kreisler-Works and sounds great but volume knob broken casing in great cond also. Can arrange for pickup in Melb next couple of weeks if interested.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

image.thumb.jpg.c7e76cc339a54a2668a1c102d4926857.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.849011261d9e8036864eb242e300ba38.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.08e894f62cd1d434b965a6f8ab70348b.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.dfc93e7bdd9e50c01775ddf3de30d9e4.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.7c14f7a5f6d47cf8a7dd4ba103706661.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By audiome
      Item: Micromega Mygroov Phono
      Price: $200
      Item Condition:Condition:excellent( without box)
      Reason for selling:not in use
      Extra Info:found this great phono in my garage where I kept all my cables and audio equipments. It’s like brand new but without the box. I tried it on my my current vinyl set up and it’s working perfectly. You won’t get a better phono for this price. Shipping at buyer cost.

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item: TacT RCS 2.2 X Room correction Preamp
      Price: $1500 incl postage
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling:Too much gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is an outstanding preamp, has onboard DAC and room correction! 
      It comes with software CD and mic plus I will include a USB adaptor for programming. These are unbeatable for integrating subs into your system with time alignment etc 
      A quote from Absolute Sound:
      This system’s bottom-end power, resolution, and freedom from coloration were jaw-dropping. The complete lack of bloat, thickness, or heaviness in the bass and midbass seemed to liberate the entire bottom end, allowing me to hear deep bass without the masking effect of excessive midbass. Bottom-end dyname ics were unlike anything I’ve heard from a hi-fi system. The system resolved the attack and decay of bass guitar, acoustic bass, and kick drum with an astonishing lack of transient smearing. Dynamics jumped out of the speakers, then disappeared with equal rapidity. The entire presentation had massive weight and impact, yet was amazingly quick and agile. Finally, this bottom-end clarity made it easy to hear the pitch of individual notes. In short, this system was revelatory in its reproduction of the bottom four octaves

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/tact-audio-rcs-22x-preamp/

Pictures:

ZOOTYtooty

• By Vin_wang
      Item: Fidelity Research FR XF-1 Type L  MC Step Up Transformer
      Price: $930
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: no longer required
      Extra Info:

Extra Info: bought this from friend in the view of set up a turntable, but I realised that I will not have the time and skills to properly set up the vinyl rig hence put this up for sale. There are many reviews on the web about this step up transformer.  Prefer local pick up as I do not have the original box.

• By ChrisHooton
      Item: THE ROLLING STONES 1964-1969 VINYL BOX SET
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: NM/NM
      Reason for selling: NOT NEEDED 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

UP FOR SALE IS THIS ABSOLUTELY HUGE “ THE ROLLING STONES “ VINYL BOX SET. CONTAINING ALL OF THEIR MUSIC BETWEEN 1964-1969 , 11LPS & 2EPS

PRICE IS $800 plus postage 

$20 of this sale will go to SNA

PICKUP FROM CARINGBAH OR I CAN POST ANYWHERE AT BUYERS EXPENSE 

https://www.discogs.com/The-Rolling-Stones-1964-1969/release/2838495

• By Audio Connection
      Item: DALI SPEKTOR 1, bookshelf speakers pair in ex display condition 
      Price: $369.00
      Item Condition: Ex display condition 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Credit card on pick up, Direct deposit
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The ultra-compact speaker in the range. Built around a 4½” wood fibre woofer and a 21 mm soft dome tweeter, the SPEKTOR 1 is perfect for almost any situation that requires a small but well performing speaker. Front, rear or side speakers in a surround system, or alone in a compact stereo setup.
      The DALI SPEKTOR 1 brings the DALI sound design principals to a new price bracket, opening the possibility for many new music and movies lovers to experience the seduction of true Hi-Fi. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of our experience and knowhow, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance.

DALI SPEKTOR 1, bookshelf