SOLD: FS: PRICE DROP: Emotiva XPA-DR2

SOLD

Item: Emotiva XPA-DR2
Price: 2000.00 (Purchased 3 2 months ago for 2400.00) PRICE DROP 1900.00
Item Condition: Brand new, excellent, packaging and receipt for warranty purposes. 
Reason for selling: Change of priorities 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Priorities have changed, and audio has to be down the list. This unit is only 3 2 months old and has 4.8 years of warranty remaining. 

Drove my Paradigm S8’s with ease and grace. Great sounding amp. 

The XPA-DR2 is a high-powered two-channel audiophile power amplifier that combines the exceptional accuracy and finesse of a true balanced differential design with the power you need to deliver musical crescendos and movie special effects with stunning realism and impact. Whatever your listening preferences, the XPA-DR2 will give you the combination of detail and power than only a fully differential amplifier can provide.

The XPA-DR2 features two of our Differential Reference™ Amplifier Modules, and is the ideal choice to power a no-holds-barred stereo music system, or to power the critical front left and right channels of an absolutely awesome surround sound music or home theater system. The XPA-DR2 delivers 550 watts RMS into 8 Ohms, and 800 watts RMS into 4 Ohms, both channels driven, with less than 0.1% THD.

https://emotiva.com/products/xpa-dr2

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

62FE1CC6-9FA1-4E29-AD6C-F887832F9154.jpeg

7D4256D3-7045-4E94-97F2-A070B7DFB130.jpeg

Edited by mrf0ster

I had the pleasure of hearing this exact amplifier driving Marks S8's. It sounded fantastic and is in great condition. I dealt with Mark on another transaction and can confirm he is honest and trustworthy. Buy with confidence.

• Like 1