Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

Anyone order some speakers from Thailand?

3 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

Lol, you should live in the Philippines...

Maybe you should get caught there.

Talking about 1.1 bil of ice on the streets.

Edited by Wimbo

as reported in the uk telegraph....

"Australia is being increasingly targeted by international drug cartels because of the relatively high prices Australians are prepared to pay for illicit speakers". :D edited duly to bring into context of hifi forum... ;) 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/07/australia-makes-biggest-ever-methamphetamine-bust-drugs-found/

TELEMMGLPICT000199973149_trans_NvBQzQNjv

29 minutes ago, Wimbo said:

Maybe you should get caught there.

Talking about 1.1 bil of ice on the streets.

One of the dumbest things I've heard you say @Wimbo, given the implications.

8 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

One of the dumbest things I've heard you say @Wimbo, given the implications.

Don't think its a laughing matter mate.

Damn....

i ticked the wrong box on eBay......😱

25 minutes ago, Addicted to music said:

Damn....

i ticked the wrong box on eBay......😱

Were you getting them on tick?

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:
19 hours ago, Cafad said:

Should have been lead lined first.

Yeah, I bet that's an option on the next model up but the buyer just had to take a chance on the lower priced pair didn't he?

9 hours ago, Kaynin said:

Were you getting them on tick?

Isotek....🤪

Obvious the wrong item was sent.....

just st imagine if it got delivered to the door step....😜.    I’d think I’d be feeling really high!

18 hours ago, betty boop said:

anyone know what the speakers were :D 

All I know is that whoever brought them in will be up Schiit Creek when the AFP catches up with them 😬

Edited by Alfred Hayes

Friend of mine named Scott, known around the world as Shantibaba, had a company with Howard Marks AKA Mr. Nice. He was known for smuggling huge amounts of cannibas around the world in the PA gear of the likes of Pink Floyd and Clapton. 

as reported in the uk telegraph....

"Australia is being increasingly targeted by international drug cartels because of the relatively high prices Australians are prepared to pay for illicit speakers". [emoji3] edited duly to bring into context of hifi forum... [emoji6] 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/07/australia-makes-biggest-ever-methamphetamine-bust-drugs-found/

TELEMMGLPICT000199973149_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqvf93cyop1gpr4w56dB_PHACZTJqXkHcXxk80pgu_ig8.jpeg?imwidth=1240&key=3bd3183f6a888d6c81f1d32084e7f496dd8958af6e6fad91ae85252d2f413e81

Wondered why imported speakers are so BLOODY expensive in Australia. Now we know.

8 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Wondered why imported speakers are so BLOODY expensive in Australia. Now we know.

The new standard of 'high-end'.

What sort of cables would one use with these?

Edited by Auracle
context

7 minutes ago, Auracle said:

The new standard of 'high-end'.

What sort of cables would one use with these?

Crystal cables of course. 😉

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this