Sign in to follow this  
Highendlover999

FS: Robert Koda K70 G2 Power Amps and Robert Koda K10 Preamps 240v.

Posted (edited)

Item: Robert Koda K70 G2 Power Amplifier and Robert Koda K10 Preamp 240v.
Price: 65,000$ 
Item Condition:Perfect 

Reason for selling:Surplus 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Australian Version 240v , Perfect conditions , original boxes and books.

Will Not separate the sale .

Please following the link for specifications .

xxxxxxxx

Donate after sell though SNA .

Thank You For Looking .

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

A24AAC93-43C4-4D27-BE38-71C01957C26B.jpeg

C999F9D5-FA78-4BB5-B856-E3F942824E56.png

86D1C53B-093C-4F93-BD83-6B8DF5B7252E.jpeg

4AE972B7-D298-4244-9A1B-30D167E27321.jpeg

93C2EED3-C371-4A8B-9F73-BEDF2DB12E96.jpeg

Edited by candyflip
links don't work

@Highendlover999  Both of the links for specs do not work. You may want to check the web link. Anyhow, best luck on sale.

Fwah! That's a lot of zeroes there!

Beautiful amps, GLWTS.

2 minutes ago, silencer13 said:

Fwah! That's a lot of zeroes there!

Beautiful amps, GLWTS.

I will fight for them if with one ZERO less in the asking price! 🥰

1 minute ago, Chanh said:

You know you want tubes again......🤣

24 minutes ago, Chanh said:

I am so worrying after fight you have only one hand left over

May I ask what you have replaced these with?

I have heard these.  Superb sounding and built gear. 

Looks like Ongaku in the background 😉

Yes correct Dave that is definitely Ongaku on top of rack and maybe Apogee Stage speakers which I have not seen in flesh for over 20 years...

39 minutes ago, Highendlover999 said:

I am so worrying after fight you have only one hand left over

As long as I still have both ears to enjoy thereafter.... worth the fight! 🤤

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, metal beat said:

I have heard these.  Superb sounding and built gear. 

i have heard too.

brilliant gear. wish i could afford! ❤️

owner crazy to sell, these are keeper! lol

Edited by analog brother

How much for the Ongaku? I’d prefer one box.

9 hours ago, Aperalim said:

9 hours ago, Aperalim said:

Bi Amps Kondo Kagura 

4 hours ago, G_goodwin said:

How much for the Ongaku? I’d prefer one box.

RRP around 145,000$ AUD 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcAL
      Item: Altec Lansing 416-8A Low-Frequency Loudspeaker Pair.
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: Recently reconed/refurbished, see pictures.
      Reason for selling: Spring clean out.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Only
      Extra Info: 15" die cast aluminium frames, 8 ohm impedance, Alnico magnet structure, Low-Frequency Loudspeakers as used in VOTT and other professional quality speaker applications.
      These drivers have been recently reconed using GPA parts, tested and work flawlessly. Fs is 19Hz each.
      Data Sheet: http://www.yesterdays-tech.com/Altec/416-8A.pdf
      Weight: Approximately 17kg boxed.
      Shipment: Will send interstate via courier at purchasers expense. Approximately $40, shipped as one consignment.

Photos:

• By Smp
      Item: Lamm L2 Reference pre-amplifier - linestage

Price: $9,950.00

Item Condition:Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect

Reason for selling: Upgraded, so now too many pre-amps

Payment Method: Pickup - cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: Original purchaser of this two box reference class hybrid linestage - current valves in PSU are essentially new from Lamm. I believe that the previously used set of valves are somewhere about and which are fine, just seen more use - they will be included as well. The unit has usually been rotated with various other pre-amplifiers, but has quite easily remained the finest sounding pre-amplifiers in my system until I recently upgraded following the release of the LL1.1 Signature ($74K). Operationally dead quiet. Every review and award of this unit is on Lamm Industries website, including all specifications. Comes in it's factory wooden crate with manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. Auditions in my home to serious buyers only.

Photos: 

• By Smp
      Item: Lamm LL2 Deluxe valve pre-amplifier

Price: $4,850.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect

Reason for selling: Upgraded, so now too many pre-amps

Payment Method: Pickup - cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: Original purchaser of this great, all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much use as I have been rotating with other pre-amplifiers. Also have the previous set of valves somewhere which are fine, just seen more use. These will be included if I can find them. Operational;ly dead quiet. Every review of this unit is on Lamm Industries website, including all specifications. Comes in it's factory wooden crate and manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. Auditions in my home to serious buyers.

Photos: 

• By Gregory13
      Price: $ 900 +Postage, Paypal fees 4%
      Item Condition: Like New
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.
      Extra Info:

ASYMMETRICAL DOUBLE-BALANCED GEOMETRY

Purpose designed for single-ended applications, Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry offers a relatively lower impedance on the ground for a richer, and more dynamic experience. While many single-ended cable designs use a single path for both the ground and the shield, Double-Balanced designs separate the two for cleaner, quieter performance.

SOLID PERFECT-SURFACE SILVER (PSS) CONDUCTORS

Perfect-Surface Technology applied to extreme-purity silver provides unprecedented clarity and dynamic contrast. Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) is AudioQuest's highest-quality metal. Solid conductors prevent strand interaction, a major source of cable distortion. Extremely high-purity Perfect-Surface Silver minimizes distortion caused by the grain boundaries that exist within any metal conductor, nearly eliminating harshness and greatly increasing clarity compared to OFHC, OCC, 8N and other coppers.

FEP AIR-TUBE INSULATION (FEP IS A FLUORO-POLYMER)

Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then later released as distortion. Air, however, absorbs next to no energy, and FEP is the best extrudable solid insulation, absorbing less energy than other materials. The use of FEP Air-Tube insulation, with almost nothing but air around the solid PSC+ conductors, improves the sound of an audio system's focus and dynamics.

CARBON-BASED 3-LAYER NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM (NDS)

It's easy to accomplish 100% shield coverage. Preventing captured Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from modulating the equipment's ground reference requires AQ's Noise-Dissipation System (NDS). Traditional shield systems typically absorb and then drain noise/RF energy to component ground, modulating and distorting the critical "reference" ground plane, which in turn causes a distortion of the signal. NDS's alternating layers of metal and carbon-loaded synthetics "shield the shield," absorbing and reflecting most of this noise/RF energy before it reaches the layer attached to ground.

DIELECTRIC-BIAS SYSTEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY TRAP

All insulation between two or more conductors is also a dielectric whose properties will affect the integrity of the signal. When the dielectric is unbiased, dielectric-involvement (absorption and non-linear release of energy) causes different amounts of time delay (phase shift) for different frequencies and energy levels, which is a real problem for very time-sensitive multi-octave audio. The inclusion of an RF Trap (developed for AudioQuest’s Niagara Series of power products), ensures that radio frequency noise will not be induced into the signal conductors from the DBS field elements. (DBS, US Pat #s 7,126,055 & 7,872,195 B1)

COLD-WELDED, DIRECT-SILVER PLATED PURE RED COPPER TERMINATIONS

Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Red Copper Terminations. Direct-Silver Plating is optimized for sound. It looks dull because there is no underlying layer of shiny, distortion-causing nickel.
    • By maximus
      Item: CD Rack in Silver 2 pack finish.
      Price: $290
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR. moving to smaller premises
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is a beautiful rack made of timber and finished in 2 pack silver, bought from Encel Hi fi in the early 2000's.
      It is such a clever design mimicking the Empire State building,  not in your face or over the top, a great piece of furniture.
      Unfortunately only one pic.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.