• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tokyovigilante
      Item: BeoPlay H7 (wireless) headphone ear cushions/cups - Natural colour
      Price: $60
      Item Condition: Brand-new
      Reason for selling: Inadvertently ordered these from B&O in the UK for £45 but meant to order them for my H6s, won't fit so out they go. New in box.
      Payment Method: Pickup, post with P&P

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eskay
      Item: LINN AXIS T/T with Basix LVX arm and SMM/E cartridge
      Price: 575
      Item Condition:Very good
      Reason for selling: Not used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank xfer
      Extra Info:

Purchased last year from Revolution turntables in WA, who gave it a full service and check before delivery.

I have not used it since I took delivery, never even connected up to the rest of my system. I do not know how many hours the cartridge has on it, but understand that it is still in pretty good condition. The TT is in very good condition- the lid does have a few fine marks,and it does say Linn Sondek on it but clearly it is an Axis. It is generally in excellent condition. 

I am happy to pack up securely to post at purchasers expense and risk. 

• By krusto
      Item: Paradigm Monitor 10 SUB 
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Excellent/Mint
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Lightly used for music, very nice, smooth subwoofer. Incredibly small (sealed) cabinet. Not only awesome for musical applications, but deep and powerful enough for any home theatre enthusiast.
      Original box etc for safe delivery.

DESIGN Single driver, acoustic suspension, built-in advanced Ultra-Class-D™ amplifier, USB port for PBK?equalization, removable grille AMPLIFIER 900 watts Dynamic Peak; 300 watts RMS Sustained AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-on/off, soft clipping, thermal protection ROOM CORRECTION Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately) LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone, Active Ridge (ART) Technology surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil. Nomex® spider, 4.5 lb ferrite magnet, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis FINISHES Black Ash WEIGHT 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) DIMENSIONS HXWXD (33.0cm × 28.3cm × 32.4cm) LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 17 Hz (DIN) LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180° INPUTS Two RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R lineout or Sub-Out/LFE-Out of receiver/processor or other line-level source COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS PT-2 Wireless Transmitter (sold separately)

• By gibbo9000
      Item: VTA M-125 Valve Power Amplifiers - running 4 x KT120 each
      Price: $2,750
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      A pair of Vacuum Tube Audio M-125 Power Amplifiers built by me from imported Bob Latino kits.  These are configured with 4 x KT120 tubes per side rating them around 125 Watts per channel and driving 4 or 8 ohm loads.  Currently running solid state regulators and Tung Sol 12AU7 / EH 12BH7 front end.  Will some with spare solid state regulator, valve regulators and alternate front end tubes.

A good overview of the amps and their design and performance can be found here - just don;t read too much into the comments on documentation and labeling.  They are easy to drive and have been in active use for 18 months:  https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/amplifier/power-amplifier/vacuum-tube-audio-m-125-mono-tube-power-amplifier-review/

Further detail specifications can be found on Bob's site here:  http://www.tubes4hifi.com/bob.htm#M125

I have had them driving my Q-Acoustics Concept 500's where the power of the amps and warmth of the KT120's have been an awesome pairing.

Given the weight of the transformers and fragility of the valves I sincerely doubt these would be worth shipping.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

• By Toyboyo
      Item: Bowers & Wilkins  CM C centre speaker in Maple
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Been boxed up since I moved and disposed of the HT setup
      Payment Method:  Cash, Paypal, EFT
      Extra Info:

Photos: