LWA Staff

SOLD: Pioneer BDP-LX71 Blu-Ray player

Item: Pioneer BDP-LX71 Blu-Ray player
Price: Was $359 SN Special $200
Item Condition: Excellent Secondhand Condition
Payment Method: Credit cards, Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer, ZipPay
Shipping: Anywhere in the known universe, POA
Extra Info: This player is in excellent 2ndhand condition
comes complete with it's remote and features coaxial, optical and seven-channel analogue outputs and HD audio decoding.
Photos:

Pioneer-BDP-LX71-Blu-Ray-player_1.jpg

Pioneer-BDP-LX71-Blu-Ray-player_2.jpg

Pioneer-BDP-LX71-Blu-Ray-player_3.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dneco
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Epping State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Unused  
       Extra Info:  Excellent quality unit, well kept and looked after. All dials and knobs fully functioning and in great condition - still a solid feel. Made in Japan, a true high quality stereo receiver. 
      * Pictures 

• By DSD_Fan
      Price: $130 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Oxenford State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Collection Reason for selling: No longer used Further information: 

I have 2 of these, but unable to find the 2nd power cord. Quoted $45 for a replacement.
      Both remotes included

Just clearing out stuff we no longer use so I can upgrade some of the hi-fi gear.

Both work and sound great

Link: https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/Wireless-Speakers/A1+XW-SMA1-K#specs

Photos: 

• By Cono28
      Price: $150 Item Condition: Excellent with Small issue. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal: Bank transfer Reason for selling: Clean Up Further information: Has been in storage awhile ,good for a starter system, made with solid quality components.  with the dv717 as cd transport,they easily beats the so call budget hifi system at the present.The disc drawer tend to close right off once it open, but if I leave it for 5 minute just to warm up, it will work as normal, $50 donation to SNA if sold.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Cono28
      Item: Pioneer DVD Recorder x 2
      Price Range: Free
      Item Condition:  Used
      Extra Info: Have been in storage for years, should still work.Pick Up in Maribyrnong 3032 VIC

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• By peppy
      Hello Everyone

Whilst enjoying looking at the apocalypse from my window, and sharpening my survival skills playing apocalypse video games, I was thinking of buying a good closed back headphone as one of my bucket list tick offs (in case if i have to go pushing daisies).
      Now , i already have Hifiman Ananda, Sony MDR Z1R, Focal Clear and was looking at something to compliment my headphone setup with a closed back with wide soundstage and something that perfectly suits listening to orchestras, classical etc (I do care about quality bass, not slam).

I came across (what seems from user reviews) a hidden gem, Pioneer SE-5 Monitor.
      Anyone with any reviews, opinions , previous owners, lovers , ex-lovers (haters) , stalkers ? friends turned foes  with Pioneer SE-5 Monitors ?

(dont want to spend $1500+ on headphones as I have to leave a huge chunk of my money -- $500 to be exact, fortune for my wicked wife !!!)
      Open to purchasing used headphones as well, if the item makes sense

Thanks