Sign in to follow this  
mrporcelain

WTB: Turntable + phono pre

I'm looking for a basic TT setup. Prefer something relatively modern like a project or a rega. Ideal would be a Project RPM 5.

Initially an idea of budget would help and if second hand is an option for you, if so check out the classifieds here if you have not already done so.

Steve

Yeah I was hoping for a suitable second hand setup.

I've got a Rega P1 about 4 months old in excellent condition.

This is a great turntable although I wouldn't pay much more than this. There's great scope for upgrades to what is a very serious turntable. The electronics can be flaky but it's a well known problem with lots of info on repairs and lots of upgrades, it looks like the owner has already addressed that problem. It will sound much better than any Rega or Project. Happy to help out if you're serious.

Looks like I missed out on the pink triangle. Did seems like a pretty decent deal considering all the mods. Have to keep looking.

Thanks com5984, A P2 would be the minimum I would consider. Cheers for the offer though.

Got a Rega Planar 3 (with rb300) which was updated in 2004 to latest spec by Carlton AV. Im the only owner... and hasnt been used much over the years...

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)