FS: 2 x Paradigm SUB 15 Rosenut

Item: 2 x Paradigm SUB 15 Rosenut
Price: $2000 each or $3800 for both plus shipping.
Item Condition: 1 x new in Box the the other used but looks brand new.
Reason for selling: NLR upgraded to a SUB 1
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (Freinds and Family), COD Only. Will ship but at buyers expense Note : 50KG in weight.
Extra Info:

Both Subs are in their original boxes ready for pickup or shipping. Includes all the manuals and cables.

2nd Sub was only opened to check that all is working and i also updated the firmware, then repacked the sub up.

Will upload more pics of the boxes shortly.

https://www.paradigm.com/en/sealed/sub-15

Specifications:

DESIGN: Single high-excursion driver, sealed enclosure, patented built-in Ultra-Class-D™ power amplifier, USB port
AMPLIFIER: 3,400 watts Dynamic Peak / 1,700 watts RMS
AMPLIFIER FEATURES: Auto-On / Off, Trigger On / Off, soft clipping, electrical shorting protection, thermal protection
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 380-mm (15 in) RCR™ mineral-filled co-polymer polypropylene cone
SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC: 100 mV mono /
IMPEDANCE RCA: 10k ohms; XLR: 20k ohms
FINISHES: Cherry, Rosenut, Black Ash, Gloss Black
WEIGHT: 103 lbs. (46.7 kg)
DIMENSIONS: HXWXD 19.5" × 19.5" × 22" (49.5cm × 49.5cm × 55.9cm)
LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 12 Hz (DIN)
LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY: Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT: Variable 0° - 180°
INPUTS: RCA (S/E) Left and Right or Sub-Out / LFE or Balanced XLR. From Sub-Out / LFE-Out of preamp, processor or other line-level source

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

Edited by denist
Price Drop
  • Like 1

Yes i know but would rather look for a 2nd SUB 1 to pair with the existing SUB 1 that i have. Once i offload these subs i will be looking for a 2nd SUB 1 so if anyone wants to OFFLOAD theirs in Black Ash let me know.

Edited by denist

2 hours ago, AMCNAD said:

These are beautiful units, can I ask how the 15inch cones coped with fast paced music? I heard some were a little slow because of the large cone movement??

That is a myth that has been long debunked

• Like 1

having used both, smaller cones are always better for music, having said that a sub15 has good response as compared to similar 15" subs. bigger cones are louder and heavier,. smaller cones are sharper but becuase of sub1 has 6 drivers total diaphram size is much more so its louder and sharper. 

sub15 is one of the best sub you can get for that money. it will fill any decent size rooms easily. for me i prefer 2 x sub15's than having a single sub1 . there is another monster in this space sub25 but very hard to come by. 

Edited by dreamz
  • Like 1

More pics added as promised. Showing both subs packed in original boxes and i can courier them at an extra charge. Please keep in mind that these babies weigh in a whopping 50kgs.

Excellent subs. These were bought brand new from Lifestyle Store on the year that these subs were being discontinued.

Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A single sub15 will be enough, big difference to a sub12. I would prefer 2 x sub15 than a single sub1 if the looks not an issue 

sub12 < sub15 < dual sub12 < sub1 < dual sub15 < sub25 < dual sub1 < dual sub25 < sub2 < quad sub1

sound from the sub1 and sub2 are more tighter because of the small drivers. Every one of the above moves a lots of air depends your room size.

• Like 1

if I didnt have my two velo DD15s, if I was buying today id just grab the two of these. you cant beat the paradigms for quality of build fit and finish. and plus being very clean controlled sounding. And these subs are a very mature design going back to the original servo 15. two of these babies will easily do a most serious home theatres and have covered off for sub bass ! 

• Like 1