SOLD: FS: A pair of Tannoy HPD/385/8 Drivers

SOLD

Item: A pair of Tannoy HPD/385/8 Drivers
Price: AUD 1600
Item Condition: Used, vintage, well-kept in clean, no pet, non-smoking environment
Reason for selling: Wife no longer accepts too many big speakers in small living area so kid has space to play around
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

- No original crossovers or any crossovers come with the drivers

- I have built a pair of Arden boxes for these drivers years ago. The boxes are thick (25mm mdf) and very heavy so anyone in Canberra are welcomed to come and have a listen the drivers with these boxes.

- If you want to have the boxes as well, may be 300$ more and you can take them home. 

- For interstate buyers, the best is not taking the boxes because they are big and heavy

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6814.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG

IMG_6816.JPG

IMG_6817.JPG

IMG_6818.JPG

IMG_6819.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG

I did not look for the vintage crossovers because I built them myself with good new capacitors, resistors and coils. When I stopped using these drivers, I took the parts from these crossovers to build crossovers  for other speakers :)

These are the boxes. My wife forced me to bring them down-stair into garage and I had to hire somebody to come over last weekend to help me bringing them down after taking the drivers out. We were careful but still damaged one corner (paint off a bit, in the photos) while taking them down with 3-wheel trolley

I have another set of boxes much heavier than these and bigger :)

IMG_6866 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6867 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6868 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6869 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6870 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6872 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6874 - Copy.JPG

IMG_6874.JPG

IMG_6875.JPG

IMG_6876.JPG

IMG_6878.JPG

Edited by HifiBean