Matyk

Auralic vega dac

Item: vega
Price: 2300
Item Condition: great
Reason for selling:  unexpected bills
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

very open and transparent with tonnes of detail. A dac that is impressive that would cost well over 5/7 k to beat. 

I purchased  from simply hifi  beginning of 2018.

you are welcome to try before purchase.  I found  for super critical detail usb was the go to

and for dynamics and  overall  musicality i chose a good coax. 

thanks

sna donation if sold here. Lowballers will not be answered.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190601_154402.jpg

Price drop###

Fantastic condition.

1850$$$  before i trade in for other gear this week at a shop

Hi mate. Just wondering if you bought this unit new or second hand .

I got from simply hifi in perth.

Gentleman  traded this for a new vega g2.

It was near new at the time of purchase.  

All original packaging. And in really good condition. 

Also i am up for trade... power cables

Or speaker cables.

Exotic xlr... 

No amps or dacs or streamers or speakers etc. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tom Z
      Item: Set of 4 Wally Isolation feet
      Price: Bought used from Secher Audio in 2009 for $600.00, asking $300.00 + shipping firm (Replacement cost over $1200USD!)
      Item Condition: Very good 7.5/10
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Extra Info:
      Up for sale is this rare set of (4) Wally feet. Wally feet were designed by a very reclusive guy, Wally Neumann who took the basis of flagship Harmonix tuning feet, and improved them with a constrained layer design comprised of exotic materials including ebony. For the tweak freaks out there, you can turn the feet over to the other side to get a slightly different tone. There is black felt material on one side and green felt material on the other to denote the different sides. I haven't experimented with this feature, but according to George Secher there is a subtle difference.

These are 'absorbtion' type feet which are designed to absorb vibration through constrained layer technology then release the energy as heat. I had great success using the Wallys under my dac & cd player, as well as under a power conditioner. To read more about the basic design principle of Wally feet, you can read about Harmonix tuning feet on the Combak/Harmonix website. Harmonix are probably best known for providing the isolation for the legendary Reimyo CDP-777 & more recent CDT-777. The equivalent Harmonix feet are the TU-666ZX which were quite a bit more expensive and retailed for over $1200.00USD for a set of 4!

Unlike most metallic feet, Wally feet add a touch of warmth. I recall when I bought them, they were by far the best isolation feet George had in the store at the time (which included Aurios Pro Max and a few others). I also recall George saying Wally felt his feet sounded better than the Harmonix feet. In gold and black, they look as good as they sound for sure! Wally feet have been out of production for many years and very rarely come up for sale.

Condition wise, the feet show normal wear for their age incl: a few minor nicks. There is a minor crack in the Ebony wood on one foot which I've tried to show in the photos that is only noticeable on close inspection & doesn't affect the performance of the foot at all. The outer gold rings are immaculate. Overall, the feet are in very good condition and have been well cared for since purchase.

A note about shipping:

I will ship these items via Australia Post Express Post with Signature on delivery anywhere in Australia. They will be packed in a suitable size box with ample bubble wrap to ensure a safe journey. Otherwise local pickup is welcome. If paying via Paypal, the buyer pays the Paypal fee which is 2.6% + 0.30c for domestic transactions. I will make a 2% donation to the Bushfire Appeal on completion of the sale. Here is your chance to pick up some true collectors items! Any questions, just ask!

• By ChilledStrings
      Item: Morrow Audio DIG-3/1 metre
      Price: $180+post
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: high end digital interconnect made by Morrow Audio in USA.  Can post or meet up in meb cbd during work hours

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By kumar-1
      Item: Tauris Georgia5 Hifi Rack - 5 Tier
      Price: $150 $100
      Item Condition: Very Good.
      Reason for selling: Need funds.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: I purchased this new from a local Sydney Hifi shop.
      Also includes rods to convert to 4 Tier.

Photos:

• By JPete9
      Item: Speaker Canare 4S11 (6 feet) with spades
      Price: $80 shipped in regular post
      Item Condition: Used but excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Tiny bit too short
      Extra Info: I impulse bought these from this forum last week. I've moved the amp and now they are tiny bit too short.

Photos:

• By kumar-1
      Item: Rega Fono Mini A2D
      Price: $100
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Need funds.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: I purchased this new from NAPF Electronics. Only used less than 10 times.
      I do not have the original accessories or packaging.

Photos: