Matyk

Auralic vega dac

Item: vega
Price: 2300
Item Condition: great
Reason for selling:  unexpected bills
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

very open and transparent with tonnes of detail. A dac that is impressive that would cost well over 5/7 k to beat. 

I purchased  from simply hifi  beginning of 2018.

you are welcome to try before purchase.  I found  for super critical detail usb was the go to

and for dynamics and  overall  musicality i chose a good coax. 

thanks

sna donation if sold here. Lowballers will not be answered.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190601_154402.jpg

Price drop###

Fantastic condition.

1850$$$  before i trade in for other gear this week at a shop

Hi mate. Just wondering if you bought this unit new or second hand .

I got from simply hifi in perth.

Gentleman  traded this for a new vega g2.

It was near new at the time of purchase.  

All original packaging. And in really good condition. 

Also i am up for trade... power cables

Or speaker cables.

Exotic xlr... 

No amps or dacs or streamers or speakers etc. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BATMAQN
      Item: Toshiba Aurex SS-30 Speakers
      Price: $750 . PRICE REDUCED TO $650
      Item Condition: Pretty damn good considering their age they do have some marks I think the photo's will show their overall condition, the Alnico drivers are all in very good condition work perfectly I added some velcro so the grills sit even, very easy to remove if that is needed sticky velcro and staples.
      There are no issues with these speakers for their day they were a quality build I've had a couple of SNA mates over to have a listen they were suitably impressed.
      Reason for selling: Have had a lot of fun listening to these sweet old ladies paired up with the Weston Topaz but I'm of the opinion one set of speakers in the cave is enough.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: These are highly efficient full range golden oldies made by Toshiba/Aurex when they actually had some pride in making audio gear they are said to be rated at 99/100DB very revealing lots of detail but also musical, pair them up with a nice tube amp and you're set simple as that very easy to drive.
      There are a few divots in the veneer that have been repaired they aren't visible from the front the speakers are just a shade over 50 years old so considering that they are in pretty good nick.

@Steve M talks about these in his massive audio blog which is such an interesting read by itself it was the main reason I searched for a pair these are a bit of an audio secret I have tried a lot of speakers (not as many as Steve) these are worth it.
      http://stevem1960.blogspot.com/

Postage is an option I have a big box.
      Inspection is more than welcome at my place/cave, if someone wants the stands they would be included in the deal only for pickup.

Report post     Posted August 18 (ed  

• By jez76
      Item: Logitech Squeezebox Duet with Remote
      Price: $200 ONO
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: I don't use it
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: I purchased this brand new but its been in storage for years and I can't find the box or manual. The remote and the squeezebox both power up but I haven't tried to use them and everything is sold as is. Will ship at buyers expense.

• By ThirdDrawerDown
      Item: 2 unopened tubes of Green Glue and the applicator gun
      Price: $50
      Item Condition: Unused (green glue) and Fine Used (applicator gun)
      Reason for selling: finished the listening room!
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit
      Getting the goods: Pickup preferred. Another $25 for shipping.
      Extra Info: 
      Green Glue usually is sold only by the carton of 12 tubes.  This is a chance to get materials suitable for a smaller job or to finish a larger job.
      Also useful when fitting another layer of plasterboard into your ceiling above a wall or the speakers to prevent sound leakage into the next room.

Advice from the suppliers
      https://greenglue.com.au/

• By denimhunter
      Item:        AUDIO NOTE-KONDO io cartridge
      Price:        $3600 (price drop)
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Extra Info:

An early example of Audio Note-Kondo io mc phono cartridge. 
      I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  

So this is literally a New cartridge.
      Played for about 10 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.
      I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Known as one of the best low output mc cartridge designed by Kondo san.  Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.
      Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:
      http://anamightysound.com/
      https://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/ana-mighty-sound/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Photos:

• By jyojo
      Item: ISOACOUSTICS GAIA III ACOUSTIC ISOLATION FEET SET OF 4 X 2
      Price: $250 each ($349 RRP)
      Item Condition:Used
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Extra Info: