Hello everybody

Thanks for welcoming me here. Was heavily influenced by an hifi buff when I first visited Melbourne in the 80s. Brought that hobby back home and have not looked back since.

Nowadays, am still playing mainly CDs and occasionally records. You may say I am a bit of old soul especially with the advent of digital music streaming. I still get no joy from listening to streamed music but perhaps I may not have given it a fair chance of listening on a higher end streaming medium. Well, that’s just me and I have attached a pic of some of the gears I am playing currently.

67B97A11-F802-4AF7-AFBA-91AE17EECC20.jpeg

Edited by hubloo
  • Like 1

Hello Mark. Welcome to the forums. Sorry about not replying earlier to make you feel welcome.

Please feel free to browse and join conversations, especially where you have experience and others clearly have none. Hahaha.

Nice collection of equipment. Maybe you can tell us about it and when/ where you bought it. Kick off a few stories/ posts.

• 4 weeks later...