Sign in to follow this  
oztayls

SOLD: FS: Circa 1974 ERA-3033 Turntable - NOS

Item: ERA 3033 Turntable
Price: 860
Item Condition: NOS 
Reason for selling: Less than a handful left. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD
Extra Info: Will ship for $25-$40 depending on the area. Controls relubed, main bearing relubed, tonearm setdown lever adjusted for smooth, slow operation. ERA (
Etudes et Recherches Acoustiques) were somewhat ahead of Thorens, AR and Linn for the time with their thicker steel deck, cast alloy sub-deck, 48-pole Premotec motor with ss pulley and just excellent all round engineering. The in-house tonearm (medium mass) bearings are top shelf. Basically you are getting a turntable exactly as it was sold out of the legendary Recorded Music Salon in Collins Street by Mr Pinczewski.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2623.JPG

IMG_2624.JPG

IMG_2625.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG

fullsizeoutput_539.jpeg

Nice piece of vintage equipment you have there! GLWTS 😊

Minty...nice!

What is the voltage?!? And how do you plug it in to Australian mains with that 2 prong?!?

Edited by BLAH BLAH

240V/50Hz or 110/60Hz, switchable. It's a Euro plug so I just use a travel adaptor, but easy enough to put an Aussie plug on.  I leave the Euro plug on because a number of these go to Europe.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spider27
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: VIC 3030 State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Friends, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Selling my beloved Dual 1019 Turntable. In my humble opinion, 1019 is the best looking model out of all Dual TT models. 

The motor and all parts are cleaned and lubricated. All auto start & return works as it should and manual functions works perfectly, too.
      Solid timber plinth with gloss white paint looks great and suits modern deco well. 

NOS Shure M55E cartridge is fitted and works great. Smooth and powerful sound which is the trait of idler driver TT.

Headshell Mount is brand new the highest quality, injection molded, Dual 1019 compatible cartridge carrier which costs $76 and works great and solid connection to tonearm.
      Here is the product link.
      https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Best-Audio-TK-12-Cartridge-Holder-Dual-1019-Turntable-Plus-More-Dual-Models/332466791113

Feets are solid gold painted threaded screw type steel spike that can adjust height on 4 corners.

Paint finish quality is not the best of the world but good enough that did not bother me at all and my wife likes the look and suits with the deco well. 

No dustcover but will include white hard foam platter cover that matches with turntable.

This would be great option for someone who likes solidly built vintage turntable with automatic function and does not take much space.

Here is the review.
      https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_reviews.php?make=Dual&model=1019

Thank you for looking.

Photos: 

• By Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi
      Price: $150 Item Condition: Brand New - in boxes Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal , EFT, Credit card, Phone orders Reason for selling: Scoop buy Further information: 
      These are truly amazing HDMI cables - Tried, tested and recommended.
      The picture and sound quality dramatically improves with Fibbr UltraPro cables - the difference took my breath away.

Due to the success of this offer the distributor has brought all the additional stock here so i can make this promotion to you again

1.5m RRP $279.00  Sale Price $150 Including Postage Anywhere In Australia
      2m  RRP $299.00    Sale Price $165   Including Postage Anywhere In Australia
      3m  RRP $309.00    Sale Price $189   Including Postage Anywhere In Australia
      5m  RRP $349.00    Sale price $210   Including Postage Anywhere In Australia
      10m RRP $419.00   Sale Price $260 Including Postage Anywhere In Australia
      This offer only last for 2 weeks and will end on the 2nd of April, unless we've sold out before then.

You can call me, Email me to pay with credit card or pm / email me for EFT details
      I have all the stock here so I can ship it out next business day. 

Fibbr is renowned for the quality of its 4K signal over long distances, BTW I've even got pricing on 70Mtr cables too. Fibbr are active cables and get their power from the HDMI plug, they don't need and additional USB port to power them. They are capable at all the lengths I've listed as playing a perfect 4.4.4 4k image on all current 4k devices. 

I've only connected my showroom with Fibbr - Before I negotiated these prices GRRR...

As this is a limited time offer I haven't listed them for sale on my website.
      Please PM to purchase or to ask questions or email me at geoff@heynowhifi.com.au
      I will respond very quickly 7days a week. 
      If coming to collect cables please contact me first to make sure I have them ready for you. 
      Don't miss out on this one!
      Happy Shopping
      Regards 
      Geoff Haynes

HeyNow Hi-Fi

• By zakblue
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: Immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded $1700 for the big 250s on their own.
      I recommend grabbing the 240c it's a great speaker at less than 1/2 RRP here. 

The 250s weigh in at 30kg each so local pickup only. Pictures make them look small but they are
      44.5 inches tall with twin 8 inch bass drivers. The centre speaker uses the same tweeter and midrange
      driver as the towers and the blend across the front stage is excellent. Can demo for interested buyers.

Please check out my other listings:
      FS: Nelson Audio Image Monoblock Amplifiers (EL34)

• By Midget
      Price: $1250 Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Terrigal State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Got the okay from the boss for bigger speakers Further information: 

These speakers are virtually new as I have only had them for about three weeks and gone through the initial break in period. I bought them as an open box in mint condition. I wanted to try out a sealed speaker design and boy do these deliver what I was hoping for. Never mind the -6dB at 60Hz, with a sealed design they slope down very smooth and do not drop off like a ported design. Placed in my room I had output down to 25Hz - pretty good for their 7 litre volume and 125mm driver. These are high power handling speakers and with a lot of current they have incredibly tight bass akin to a sealed subwoofer design. Bass notes have a sharp front edge with lots of definition and punch. Acoustically suspended the drivers spring back into position to give that tight bass sound. They are very fun speakers indeed. ATC is a leader in professional monitors so these speakers are a great way to have a listen to what this company has to offer in their consumer range. I did put some rubber feet on the bottom for listening and when removing them for the sale the satin finish has a slight change to it's finish after cleaning. Since it's on the bottom it will never be seen but for full disclosure I thought I would mention it. It is hardly noticeable unless you reflect light on it in a certain way.

Tried them with 400wpc Ncore and also 8wpc 300b SET. Both sounded great. (They only dip down to 6 Ohms so no problem for most amps)

The only reason I am selling is that my wife said she wants big speakers again (god bless her) and so I need to start selling gear before she changes her mind! I will consider an ATC floorstander after hearing these.

*Free shipping Australia wide*
      Grills and Binding Post Connectors Included
      SCM7
      Overview
      New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide. 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome. In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil. Massive optimised motor assembly. Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers. 6 year warranty. “…you will be amazed at its rhythmic and dynamic alacrity.”  Hi-Fi Choice, May 2014. Group test winner!

Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium Soft Dome, Mid/LF ATC 125mm SC
      Matched Response: ±0.5dB
      Frequency Response (-6dB): 60Hz-22kHz
      Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
      Sensitivity: 84dB @ 1W @ 1metre
      Max SPL: 103dB
      Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
      Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
      Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
      Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
      Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 300x174x215mm (grill adds 28mm depth)
      Weight: 7.5kg

Photos:

• By GTA007
      Price: $550 Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 
      Bought in late Dec 2018. In very good condition and comes with the original box.. Have since upgraded and no longer required.
      Features :-

THX® Certified Select™ Theater Reference Sound
      Plays the latest 5.2.2-Ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® soundtracks
      4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2 video pass-through support via HDMI®
      Dynamic Audio Amplification with 165 W/Ch and 4-ohm drive capability
      384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ filtering for source-faithful digital music
      Works with Sonos*
      5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, Chromecast built-in, DTS Play-Fi® technology
      FlareConnect™ wireless multi-room audio distribution
      AirPlay, Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer(Deezer HiFi*).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.