Sign in to follow this  
Muzza71

SOLD: FS: Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier/Dac/HDMI

Item: Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated 200w Amplifier/Dac/HDMI RRP $7500.00
Price: $3500.00
Item Condition: 8/10 Ex Demo 
Reason for selling: Keeping my 50w Class A Integrated as I am unable to keep both.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I bought the Classe Sigma in March from West Coast hifi for $3500.00 on sale as an ex Demo whilst my Gold Note Integrated was in the shop being repaired.

This is an outstanding performer with 200w at 8 ohm. Ity has bass management for your subwoofer and also has a comprehensive 6 way EQ function. Both Bass management and EQ can be adjusted to any HZ. I have shown photos of the settings I currently have set up with my Morel DIY 3 way bookshelves. I believe the adjustment is up to +3db.

This is a fun Integrated if you like to fiddle a bit, if not just keep the settings set as factory settings.

It has a built in Dac as well as HDMI inputs for 2.1 movies watching.

It has a very user friendly app to control things like volume-bass-treble-filter-source-configuration.

There is a great 15 min instructional video on Youtube for those interested.

It does not come with a remote control but app replaces the remote, nor does it come with a CLasse Sigma 2200i box as West Coast supplied it in a Classe AMP2 box.

I am asking $3500.00 for the Integrated as this is what I paid only a couple of months ago and am passing on the savings to someone else.

Their are a couple of surface scratches on the casing which is pretty much standard fair when purchasing ex demo hifi goods from hifi outlets as such massive discounts. No marks on the facia though.

More than happy to demo to Perth locals and can ship for roughly $50 insured.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190529_093018.jpg

20190529_093112.jpg

20190529_093119.jpg

20190529_093128.jpg

20190529_093147.jpg

20190529_093157.jpg

20190529_093259.jpg

20190529_093331.jpg

20190529_093521.jpg

20190529_094139.jpg

20190529_094513.jpg

20190529_094614.jpg

Classe Sigma 2200i .jpg

Guys, I own one of these and can only recommended with the highest enthusiasm.  Fantastic amp with superb imaging and depth.  Can't say enough good things about it. 

Considering RRP appears too be $7500 this looks like a bargain!

Personally reckon it underpriced at $3500. 

Posted (edited)

I agree @seano given the power section is the same as the $6000.00 Amp2 and you get a whole lot more than just the preamp for $2500.00 less, it is a relative bargain 👍

Edited by Muzza71

SOLD payment pending

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By arcas
      Item: Bryston BDA-2 Silver

Price: 1900, 1750, open to reasonable offers

Item Condition: Used, in excellent condition

Reason for selling: No longer required

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred, other methods possible

Extra Info: Purchased in June 2014, unfortunately now just out of warranty. Have had no issues at all with the unit. Does not come with remote as I didn't purchase one.

Would prefer local buyer so no postage required.

PM for more info.

• By jamesg11
      Item: iFi micro iDSD black label dac + Curious usb cable (bespoke A male to A female)
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade to RME dac
      Payment Method: Negotiable
      Extra Info:
      Purchased mid 2017 from local Maxmedia plus Lenehan Audio. Receipts available.
      Great sonics, from HQP, A+ and headphones. Curious usb cable an essential to avoid adapters.
      Photos: 

• By deannepal
      Item: DAC202
      Price: $4300
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Premium quality smooth sounding DAC with headphone output and volume control that allows you to directly drive a large power or integrated amplifier.
      In excellent condition with no defects. Good quality firewire cable included.
      Original high quality box and book manual included and both in excellent condition.
      Always used in a clean, smoke free environment.
      Original price for his DAC was $7800 and increased up to $9400 before upgraded model was released and now sells for over $13,000.
      Refer to the following link for more information: https://soundreference.com.au/weiss-dac202

• By Cafad
      Just thought I'd put up a post to draw attention to Burson's new offering.

https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/conductor-3/

Looks very nice, although I will admit to being a little confused about the power supply description.
    • By cookster
      Item: Naim Nait 5Si
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, COD Only, EFT
      Extra Info:

I purchased this current model Naim Nait 5si the other week as I was thinking about downgrading from my Naim Nac82/Teddy Dual Cap/Nap250 system to something more simple and compact, and it does sounds really very neat, but it I have already re-installed my 82/250, as it is no surprise that, as good as the Nait 5si is, it is no competitor to my 82/250, and these are now back in my system driving my Harbeth SHL5's. Maybe I was being a little foolish in the first place but I was keen to give it a try.

The Nait 5si retails new for $2250 so this represents an absolute steal, and my loss will be someone's gain. I purchased this privately but even the store demo models are selling for around $1795 (if you can get one).

As you would expect the unit is in excellent used condition, complete with box, original packaging, instructions and a rather nice Narcom remote. Serial number corresponds to manufacture year 2016.

Audition is most welcomed as is cash on collection, or I will ship within AU only by Australia Post, Express Insured, which I expect to be circa $65, but if its less than this then I will refund you the difference, if it is more then I will stand the additional cost.

I am 2 hours SE of Melbourne and might be able to deliver into Melb (after payment)

There are plenty of reviews for this amp so I won't get into detail here, other than to say it has the typical Naim pace rhythm and timing with great detail.
      The 5si is 60w per channel and should drive most speakers with relative ease.

Photos: Actual photos as below