Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

• Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did my good deed for the day..    A guy listed on Gumtree FOR FREE to give away a Garrard 301 with SME 3009 Arm!!!! 😮    I promptly rang him and told him he was potentially throw

Gumtree is a eBay owned business for some time now. Surprising when one hears it the first time but true.   As far as 300% profit which you call outrageous, it is not different to what super

I really want to throw this SNA member under the bus for his actions lately. I sold him a set of the Yamaha's in the ad for $1900 and he has them listed at $4000 now. Also he was $100 short which he n

The tweeters on my sbl's looked the same as these and after some research found it was normal, it was more of a crease than a dent.

Guest Hensa

The PL-90 is the same as the PL-7L I own but with a gloss vinyl wrap. Here's a pic of my PL-7L:

post-109782-0-05389700-1462508432_thumb.

Asking price is way over the top for a PL-90 even though they fetch a little more than the 7L in the States. If I was selling my 7L, I'd think a figure around $1200 - $1400 (Aussie) would be a fair price so $4K (Aussie) for the PL-90, he's dreamin'!

The PL-90 is the same as the PL-7L I own but with a gloss vinyl wrap. Here's a pic of my PL-7L:

attachicon.gifIMG_0004.JPG

Asking price is way over the top for a PL-90 even though they fetch a little more than the 7L in the States. If I was selling my 7L, I'd think a figure around $1200 - $1400 (Aussie) would be a fair price so $4K (Aussie) for the PL-90, he's dreamin'!

So, if you need to sell it... let me know!

Cheers

M

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_0004.JPG

What's the arm like?

• Like 1

Price per pair, not the lot

Stripped out of speaker boxes, which he also sells the rest of the parts from. "Associated" with the seller itemz12 which I need to exclude from Perth ebay hifi searches if I want to get to the real local stuff on offer

If I bought those speakers, they would be straight to the pool room.

LMAO

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Edited by excpp

Tell him he's dreamin'

But they only fell off the trolley once.  And as he said they are basically $20k speakers. 

Guest scumbag

"near new". Near new from the bottom of an oily pit more like.

I actually had some guys in a white van try to sell me some speakers the other week. I honestly thought it was an urban legend but there they were causing havoc stopping randomly in the street. Almost comical except I was the mug stuck behind them.

Edited by scumbag
Guest Hensa

What's the arm like?

Sorry, missed this question till now. I think the arm is very high quality with the bonus of being longer (can't remember if it's a 12" though). Of course, I can't compare the arm to others as it's an integrated unit but I've had excellent matches with a variety of MM and MC carts.

• Marc changed the title to Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.
  • Marc locked this topic
  • Marc unlocked this topic
  • Marc pinned this topic
  • Marc unpinned this topic
  • Marc locked, unlocked and locked this topic