Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

• Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did my good deed for the day..    A guy listed on Gumtree FOR FREE to give away a Garrard 301 with SME 3009 Arm!!!! 😮    I promptly rang him and told him he was potentially throw

Gumtree is a eBay owned business for some time now. Surprising when one hears it the first time but true.   As far as 300% profit which you call outrageous, it is not different to what super

I really want to throw this SNA member under the bus for his actions lately. I sold him a set of the Yamaha's in the ad for $1900 and he has them listed at $4000 now. Also he was $100 short which he n

For anyone considering this - I'd suggest you ask the seller for photos of the actual unit for sale - rather than the ones he has lifted from tmraudio.com and 6moons.com.

Edited by aab
  • Like 1

No, at that price it's too expensive. Horrible amplifier.

Zaph speak heap good advice 

Avoid  "Musical Fatality" :P

Willco

Cheap Dynaudios, probably too cheap to be legit being a new seller http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-pair-dynaudio-audience-42-maple-new-never-used-/252021799483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3aadab7a3b (another set in their other items)

I think your suspicions may be correct @@Stevesie. I live local so sent a couple of emails on possibility of meeting somewhere to  purchase since they didn't want anyone coming to their house (pickup not allowed = alarm bells).......they just kept coming up with excuses....I think if anyone bids on this they are going to receive sweet bugger-all...even the one bid on the item seems suspect!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks mate. I think that three BA-F1s is enough though :)

Never.... :P

Four is a much more rounded number.. 2 amps per speaker music2.gif

Yeah 3.3K ...he's dreaming.

• Like 1

Price a bit high no? 

Yeah 3.3K ...he's dreaming.

Indeed. It is very, very clean... but not $3.3k clean.

If he gets half that amount, he will be doing quite well indeed.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AUDIO-INNOVATIONS-MADE-IN-UK-/271934093681?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3f5088f971

[VIC] Audio Innovations amp and CD/tuner.

A pair of these sold on SNA recently too.

The buyer of these is the seller on Ebay.

A quick flip :mad:

Guest Hensa

The buyer of these is the seller on Ebay.

A quick flip :mad:

The buyer of these .... http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/85567-fs-audio-innovations-alto-amp-cdtuner-combo/  to be precise.... :thumb: Might help people decide what offer to consider... The flipping is not the bad thing, as HC points out, it's the pack of lies in the ad that grate - reckon he should be reported to Ebay for false and misleading advertising...

• Marc changed the title to Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.
  • Marc locked this topic
  • Marc unlocked this topic
  • Marc pinned this topic
  • Marc unpinned this topic
  • Marc locked, unlocked and locked this topic