Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

• Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did my good deed for the day..    A guy listed on Gumtree FOR FREE to give away a Garrard 301 with SME 3009 Arm!!!! 😮    I promptly rang him and told him he was potentially throw

Gumtree is a eBay owned business for some time now. Surprising when one hears it the first time but true.   As far as 300% profit which you call outrageous, it is not different to what super

I really want to throw this SNA member under the bus for his actions lately. I sold him a set of the Yamaha's in the ad for $1900 and he has them listed at $4000 now. Also he was $100 short which he n

Some things that are seen can never be unseen.

The seller will check his listing thinking "ah it's an old record player maybe I should lower my $300 start bid :O ... Struth !!, bugger me ..$510 !!"

Yeah - Nice with the Elite "Urushi" finish. The Onkyo M-506 under is nice too..

my comment regarding the rega being so wrong in so many ways was not a comment based on taste but rather the hotch potch approach taken by the seller in putting it all together. anyone who thinks this will sound like a p3 as supplied from factory will be disappointed in a big way.

re the rare spendor speakers;

"some marks on the base and wear on the grille cloth"......... what about the rooted tweeter domes on both speakers.

[NSW] Accuphase p-300 and c-200

I'm sure they are worth the starting price but a maybe a couple of areas of concern, the VU meters have the sadly faded red sections common on these and I am not sure if the huge power caps in the p-300 have been replaced, they really should be because the old ones are all f#cked even if they sound alright. A lot of techs, even good ones, cannot be fagged replacing them as they are a strange size and the Mundorfs :love are pricey.

Still, worth keeping an eye on

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-Accuphase-P300-and-C200-Restored-power-and-pre-amp-/281317546133

:P

Why didn't we just call it Online Bargains if it HAD to be changed. At least now the pedants will be smugly satisfied... Geeeeez!!!

:)

M

I'm sure there are people who would complain about that.

For example,

Q: where are those ebay posts....

reply , it's here..

ow, but I don't see the name ebay anywhere....

reply, but that's the new name..

ow , I don't like change... :(

:P

Bottom line, there always be complaints.

Other bottom line, at least there is improvement.

I do love the new name.

• Like 1
  • Marc changed the title to Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.
  • Marc locked this topic
  • Marc unlocked this topic
  • Marc pinned this topic
  • Marc unpinned this topic
  • Marc locked, unlocked and locked this topic