Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

On 02/12/2020 at 1:35 PM, misternavi said:

Get ya credit ready boys!!!

They ended 2 auctions  with multiple bids for those amps.. probably sold  to best offers 

Cheers

Edited by kurof
T9 issue

1 hour ago, kurof said:

They ended 2 auctions  with multiple bids for those amps.. probably sold  to best offers 

Cheers

Or sold via the warehouse. If you're interested in anything listed, give them a call. They are good to deal with.

• Like 1

On 23/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, cogitator said:

NPR showcases an eclectic range of artists - recordings are top notch too.

Where do you find them? There are a couple that I'd love to get my hands on if they're FLAC.

15 hours ago, t_mike said:

Or sold via the warehouse. If you're interested in anything listed, give them a call. They are good to deal with.

Definitely, not a criticism   I had a bid on it and it disappeared ?

2 hours ago, SAM2811 said:

Failing to score that bargain of the century, there's always his other listing: Burial site at Castlebrook Memorial Gardens in Garden of Repose!

1 minute ago, xlr8or said:

Too good to be true. I think there is at least 1 or 2 zeroes missing from that price. Have you followed up? ?

I contacted the seller within a minute of the ad going up. Looks like the Flash beat me to it.

1 minute ago, cogitator said:

I contacted the seller within a minute of the ad going up. Looks like the Flash beat me to it.

So did I. All I got was message bank, so left a message, plus one via GT. I even stated it was worth more than he was asking. The ad is still up, so who knows.

1 minute ago, cogitator said:

You reckon the Flash is listening to them at home at the moment and can't go to bed as yet like us? ?

15 hours ago, xlr8or said:

You reckon the Flash is listening to them at home at the moment and can't go to bed as yet like us? ?

Flash is not at all happy with them. They are way too slow for his liking.

He is ready to let go for what he paid for them. Expedited delivery included for free.