Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

1 minute ago, ssb102 said:

Looks like a pawn shop. 

FYI Canley vale is next to Cabramatta. 

ie where that poor young guy was assaulted and died in hospital after trying to sell a pair of headphones on gumtree to some randoms who took advantage of the situation. 

Jeez. You're probably right. And looking at the other listing's.... Car stereos. Hmmmm 

Such a shame to see one of the best nakamichi decks ever made looking so neglected. ?

36 minutes ago, kelossus said:

That is a serious bargain if it's real.

Surely those listings can't be legit.  Anyone who knows enough about hi-fi to purchase those components knows that they are worth many times the asking price.  Just stock photos too, not the actual items.

I'm calling BS on it.

D

Edited by Prana69
  • Like 2

Some things just vanish fast.  The Rogers Cadet out at Hazeldene was there for about 24 hours too.  Must have been first series, I had the devil of a job trying to fathom which model.

4 minutes ago, dammers31 said:

Youd have to pay me $100 to take that crap. I strongly suggest the member who alerted us to the bargain has an interest.

I don't. Some of us like fixing audio gear (because we can't afford anything else). I thought there might be some like minded people here. I feel this comment is grossly unfair. Nobody is forcing you to buy it. Please refrain. 

Moderators please step in.